Systems and methods for controlling aircraft obtain at least one of ground-referenced longitudinal movement data of the aircraft and ground-referenced lateral movement data of the aircraft. A round-referenced heading of the aircraft is obtained and a heading error is calculated based on a difference between the ground-referenced heading and a target heading. A lateral movement error value is generated based on at least one of the ground-referenced longitudinal movement data and ground-referenced lateral movement data, and based on the heading error.
1. A method for controlling an aircraft, comprising: obtaining at least one of longitudinal ground speed and a lateral ground speed of the aircraft;obtaining a ground-referenced heading of the aircraft;calculating a heading error based on a difference between the ground-referenced heading and a target heading;generating a lateral movement error value defining a ground-referenced lateral speed error value based on the heading error, the longitudinal ground speed and the lateral ground speed and the equation: verr=vtgt−v cos(ψerr□)+u sin(ψerr), wherein ver...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (13)
- Lambregts Antonius A. (Issaquah WA). Aircraft lateral-directional control system. USP1991095050086.
- Nadkarni Arun A. (Kirkland WA) Sankrithi Mithra M. K. V. (Bellevue WA). Apparatus and methods for maintaining aircraft track angle during an asymmetric flight condition. USP1991105060889.
- Lebrun, Jean Louis; Foisneau, Jean. Automatic piloting device for rotary wing aircraft. USP2009067555371.
- Burken John J. ; Burcham ; Jr. Frank W. ; Bull John. Emergency multiengine aircraft system for lateral control using differential thrust control of wing engines. USP2000086102330.
- Christensen, Kevin Thomas; Shue, Shyhpyng Jack; Caudill, Troy Sheldon. Flight control laws for constant vector flat turns. USP2012128332082.
- Wetherbee Lisa D. ; Keller Russ. GPS true course guidance correction system for correcting antenna offset error. USP2001066243649.
- Skonieczny Joseph P. (Madison CT) Fogler ; Jr. Donald L. (Milford CT) Gold Phillip J. (Shelton CT) Keller James F. (Media PA) Dryfoos James B. (Wallingford PA). High speed turn coordination for rotary wing aircraft. USP1993085238203.
- Gold Phillip J. (Shelton CT) Post Joseph A. (Burke VA). Hover position hold system for rotary winged aircraft. USP1993035195039.
- Gold Phillip J. (Shelton CT) Fogler ; Jr. Donald L. (Milford CT) Dryfoos James B. (Wallingford PA). Inertial velocity command system. USP1996095553812.
- Fogler ; Jr. Donald L. (Milford) Richard James L. (Stratford) Gold Phillip J. (Shelton CT) Glusman Steven L. (Springfield PA). Low speed model following velocity command system for rotary wing aircraft. USP1993035195700.
- Gold Phillip J. (Shelton CT) Faull Walter R. (Bethlehem CT). Low speed turn coordination for rotary wing aircraft. USP1993055213283.
- He, Gang; Wyatt, Ivan Sandy. Method and system displaying crosswind correction for approach to a runway. USP2013038392039.
- Norris, William Robert; Romig, Bernard Edwin; Reid, John Franklin; Gilmore, Brian Joseph. Vehicle steering control method and performance. USP2010087769512.