A target identifier can be configured to determine a synthesized profile for a target based on active sensor data that characterizes a radio frequency (“RF”) signal reflected by the target and received at an active sensor system. The synthesized profile can characterize an estimated Line of Bearing (“LoB”) and a radial speed (“Rdot”) of the target relative to a passive sensor system. The target identifier can also be configured to match the synthesized profile with a measured profile that is determined based on RF signals received at the passive sensor s...
1. A target identifier comprising one or more computing devices having machine readable instructions, the target identifier being configured to: determine a synthesized profile for a target based on active sensor data that characterizes a radio frequency (“RF”) signal transmitted by an active sensor system and reflected by the target and received at the active sensor system, wherein the synthesized profile characterizes an estimated Line of Bearing (“LoB”) and a radial speed (“Rdot”) of the target relative to a passive sensor system; andmatch the synthes...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (14)
- Rose, Conrad M.. Augmented passive tracking of moving emitter. USP2009127626538.
- Larry C. Hardin ; Larry V. Nash. Combination passive and active speed detection system. USP2002126502053.
- Boardman, Jonathan A.; Boka, Jeffrey B.; Patel, Naresh R.. Correlation/estimation reporting engagement system and method. USP2016039285190.
- Boka, Jeffrey B.; Patel, Naresh Raman; Tadduni, Joseph P.. Explicit probabilistic target object selection and engagement. USP2013028378880.
- McNary Charles ; Reiser Kurt ; Doria David M. ; Webster David W. ; Chen Yang. Hierarchical information fusion object recognition system and method. USP1999105963653.
- DeFlumere, Michael E.; Bulpett, Michael P.; Boyd, Timothy J.; Nordhaus, Kurt J.. High altitude stripping for threat discrimination. USP2005046877691.
- Frady, Trent J.; Wilson, Dustin L.; Werner, Kyle R.; Moody, Eric S.; Flynn, Nancy J.; Konerman, Michael P.; Schmidt, Paul L.; Mullen, Robert E.; Koi, Mark R.; Wasil, Nigel G.; Daugherty, Michael G.; . Integrated radar, optical surveillance, and sighting system. USP2005066903676.
- Yahav, Giora; Mandelboum, David; Zigelman, Gil. Method, device and system for imaging. USP2012068208129.
- Lo, Thomas K.; White, Ronald O.; Schmitt, William J.. Methods and apparatus for processing data from multiple sources. USP2009067548184.
- Boardman, Jonathan A.; Boka, Jeffrey B.; Mookerjee, Purusottam; Patel, Naresh R.. Passive range estimating engagement system and method. USP2015129212869.
- DeFlumere, Michael E.. Reentry vehicle interceptor with IR and variable FOV laser radar. USP2004056741341.
- Sims S. Richard F. ; Pittman William C.. Synthetic discriminant function automatic target recognition system augmented by LADAR. USP2000036042050.
- Allred, Rustin W.; Bless, Robert R.. System and method for estimating location of projectile source or shooter location. USP2012048149156.
- Mookerjee, Purusottam; Reifler, Frank J.. Track fusion by optimal reduced state estimation in multi-sensor environment with limited-bandwidth communication path. USP2010057719461.