A device for extraction of bleed air from flowing air at or in an aircraft engine includes an adjusting device for adjustment of an inlet cross section of an opening for the bleed air in or at a wall during operation of the aircraft engine. The opening for the bleed air is arranged in or at a deformable base and the adjusting device acts on the deformable base for modifying the inlet cross section of the opening relative to the flowing air. The deformable base is part of a metallic housing in the aircraft engine.
1. A device for extraction of bleed air from flowing air at or in an aircraft engine, comprising: an adjusting device including an actuator for adjustment of an inlet cross section of an opening for the bleed air in or at a metallic housing during operation of the aircraft engine;a base element; anda deformable element,wherein the opening for the bleed air is arranged between the base element and the deformable element and the adjusting device acts on the deformable element to modify the inlet cross section of the opening relative to the flowing air by m...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (19)
- Kelnhofer,Juergen. Aircraft ram air inlet with multi-member closure flap. USP2007057222819.
- Rudolph Peter K. C.. Aircraft scoop ejector nozzle. USP1998105826794.
- Boeck, Alexander. Arrangement for the cooling of the casing of an aircraft gas turbine engine. USP2004116817189.
- Lo, Charles. Bi-metallic actuator for selectively controlling air flow between plena in a gas turbine engine. USP2016029267390.
- Beecroft, Peter; Stretton, Richard Geoffrey; Woodrow, Philip Geoffrey; Baralon, Stephane Michel Marcel; Smith, Angus Roy. Bifurcation fairing. USP2017099771873.
- Strecker, Steven; Hui, Hong-Wei. Bypass air scoop for gas turbine engine. USP2012018092153.
- Carscallen William E.,CAX ITX K1G 4M6. Combined bleed valve and annular diffuser for gas turbine inter compressor duct. USP1998125845482.
- Brogren, Rustan. Device for pivoting at least one pivotable element in a gas turbine engine. USP2013018347601.
- Blanchard, Stephane Pierre Guillaume; Dakowski, Mathieu; Daris, Thomas; Lunel, Romain Nicolas. Device for tapping cooling air in a turbomachine. USP2013038397513.
- Porte, Alain; Prat, Damien. Dual flow turbine engine equipped with a precooler. USP2012088250852.
- Shine Paul R. (Bellevue WA). Flexible fire seal for overlapping cowl side edges. USP1992105156360.
- Mills Stephen J. (Derbyshire GB2) Monico Robin D. (Derby GB2) Bradley Andrew J. (Derbyshire GB2). Gas turbine engine clearance control. USP1994105351732.
- Vermejan Alexander E. (Mason OH) Daiber Paul C. (Cincinnati OH) Morton Scott C. (Cincinnati OH) Taylor Michelle L. (Cincinnati OH). Gas turbine engine fan cooled heat exchanger. USP1993125269135.
- Liu Hsin-Tuan (West Chester OH) Hines William R. (Montgomery OH). Gas turbine engine variable bleed pivotal flow splitter. USP1994015279109.
- Suciu, Gabriel L.; Portlock, Lawrence E.; Merry, Brian. Inflatable bleed valve for a turbine engine. USP2011077976272.
- Sheoran, Yogendra Y.; Zimmerer, John G.; Asplund, Kyle D.. Multiple auxiliary power unit system inlet ducts controlled by a single actuator. USP2009067540142.
- Todorovic, Predrag; Herzog, Stephan; Seydel, Christian. Scoop of a running-gap control system of an aircraft gas turbine. USP2013048408008.
- Kervistin Robert (Lee Mee Sur Seine FRX). System for adjusting radial clearance between rotor and stator elements. USP1989074849895.
- Porte, Alain; Prat, Damien. Ventilating air intake arrangement. USP2013048425283.