The invention relates to a cryogenic container for storing and/or transporting a medium, in particular a biochemical and/or medical product. The cryogenic container comprises at least one primary container, which has at least one flexible film bag. The flexible film bag is designed to receive the medium. The cryogenic container furthermore comprises at least one secondary container, which at least partially surrounds the primary container and is preferably at least partially flexible. The secondary container has at least one opening for insertion of the ...
1. A cryogenic container for storing and/or transporting a medium comprising: a primary container formed as a flexible film bag configured to receive a medium; anda secondary container at least partially surrounding the primary container, wherein the secondary container is at least partially flexible and has at least one opening configured to be opened and closed for the introduction and/or removal of the primary container and for preventing introduction and/or removal of the primary container, respectively, wherein the secondary container is configured ...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (20)
- Crossley,Rita J.; Crossley,William E.. Apparatus for cooling and dispensing wine. USP2008127464567.
- Lampeter, Eberhard; Egger, Dietmar. Bag system for the cryopreservation of body fluids. USP2009117618584.
- Miksic, Boris A.; Boyle, Robert A.. Biodegradable cryogenic bag. USP2003126655156.
- Bonerb James J. ; Bonerb Thomas J. ; Bounerba David. Collapsible tank for convertible freight container. USP2000056065625.
- Bigwood, Michael Colby; Morrison, Mark D.. Container with refillable core. USP2003126668579.
- Patel Harish A. (Crystal Lake IL). Disposable cold pack for blood specimen. USP1977094049408.
- Jacques Roberta C. (West Lakeland Township ; Washington County MN). Hypothermic protection pad. USP1986084605006.
- Brunner,Roger P.; Yautz, Jr.,Michael S.. Ice making apparatus. USP2008127469548.
- Rolfes Patrick J. ; Blair Douglas K.,CAX ; Rolfes Paul E. ; Lovley Jack B.. Insulated beverage carafe with volume indicator. USP2001106301961.
- Fujii, Takafumi; Otsuka, Eiji. Insulated container. USP2003116648168.
- Kummeth,Peter; Van Hasselt,Peter. Insulated container which can be evacuated, for an application to be cooled. USP2008027331192.
- Meyer Byron Keith ; Meyer Chris E. ; Wynne Nicholas ; Bailey Robert E. ; Salyer Ival O.. Insulating vacuum panel, use of such panel as insulating media and insulated containers employing such panel. USP1999085943876.
- Aceves, Salvador; Berry, Gene; Weisberg, Andrew H.. Lightweight cryogenic-compatible pressure vessels for vehicular fuel storage. USP2004036708502.
- Immel, Rainer; Da Silva, Jader Matos. Liquid hydrogen storage tank with common-access tube as port for pipes into the inner vessel. USP2010017641068.
- Motsenbocker Gregg A. (874 Felspar St. San Diego CA 92109). Portable liquid dispenser with carrying case. USP1983124420097.
- Yano Toshikazu (Yokohama JPX) Ochi Masao (Yokohama JPX). Refractory element. USP1994095345995.
- Mullens Patrick L. ; Emmel Gregg. Shipping container for storing materials at cryogenic temperatures. USP2000096119465.
- Gevargis, Yul. Solar evaporating cooling system. USP2003096612125.
- Voute,Nicolas; Lee,Eric K.; DeBeers,James Edward; Woodward,Brian J.; Lee,Ngee Jenn. Systems and methods for freezing, storing, transporting and thawing biopharmaceutical material. USP2006097104074.
- Ammerman Stephen W. (370 Lower Lake Rd. Lake Sherwood CA 91361). Transporting container for an amputated extremity. USP1988024723974.