The present disclosure provides a chemical container and a method for manufacturing the same. The chemical container comprises a head portion having a top wall and a head sidewall extending from an edge of the top wall, as well as a body portion jointed with the head portion and defining a chamber together with the head portion. The top wall has a mouth structure configured for one or more pipelines to pass through and connect with the chamber. The manufacturing method is simple and of low cost, and the resulted chemical container is able to withstand a ...
1. A chemical container, comprising: a head portion comprising a top wall and a head sidewall extending from an edge of the top wall; anda body portion jointed with the head portion and defining a chamber together with the head portion,wherein the top wall comprises a mouth structure configured to accommodate one or more pipelines to pass through the mouth structure and connect with an inside of the chamber,wherein the head portion further comprises a plurality of bulges extending from an outer surface of the top wall outwardly with respect to the chambe...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (18)
- Rauworth Barry Lee ; Hennen John M.. Blow molded drum. USP2000046045000.
- Przytulla Dietmar (Kerpen DEX). Blow-molded thermoplastic drum having improved integral bearing and transport rings. USP1990054925049.
- Wentzel,Peter. Drum. USP200608D526110.
- Hammes Theo (Cologne DEX) Przytulla Dietmar (Sindorf DEX). Drum with bungs. USP1988044736862.
- Przytulla Dietmar,DEX ; Burgdorf Marten,DEX. Drum with improved emptying feature. USP1999115975338.
- Chase, Geoffrey L.; Baker, John Eric; Senecal, Lee; Zorich, Robert Sam; Roberts, David Allen. High purity chemical container with external level sensor and liquid sump. USP2003036526824.
- Rea Keith R. ; Lowry James W. ; Kick James F.. Ink cartridge for automated dispensing systems. USP2001026192797.
- Abplanalp Robert H. (10 Hewitt Ave. Bronxville NY 10708). Method of manufacturing a plastic aerosol container having plastic end closures. USP1996095553753.
- Julien Robert A.. Plastic drum. USP2001026182853.
- Watson Lowell George,CAX. Plastic drum with drain sump. USP2000046047846.
- Wolf Raymond D. (Chaska MN) Waldman Joshua P. (Edina MN). Pressurizable chemical shipping vessel. USP1988124793491.
- Phan Albert (Saint-Medard-En-Jalles) Tisne Jean-Louis (Martignas) Guihou Serge (Bordeaux FRX). Reservoir for storing a pressurized fluid and a method of manufacturing same. USP1993035197628.
- Bowers Robert B. (Park Ridge NJ) Chookazian Mark (Paramus NJ). Reusable plastic drum container assembly and process for refitting such plastic drum container assembly. USP1989114880580.
- Ross, Jr., Herbert G.; Swindler, Danny E.. Service valve assembly having a stop-fill device and a liquid level indicating dial. USP2011047921873.
- Johnston Mack S. (1065 Lomita Blvd. ; No. 220 Harbor City CA 90710). Single-opening beer keg and method of producing from conventional keg. USP1977024005813.
- Fait Roger J. (Ballwin MO) Ellerbrock Donald H. (Florissant MO). Spin-bonded all plastic can and method of forming same. USP1989064840289.
- Sabreen Bernard S. (Philadelphia PA) Aaron Martin (Philadelphia PA). Storage drum. USP1979104169537.
- Dubois Robert A. (Marion OH) Smith George F. (Marion OH). Variable capacity all-plastic drum. USP1980054201306.