$\require{mediawiki-texvc}$
  • 검색어에 아래의 연산자를 사용하시면 더 정확한 검색결과를 얻을 수 있습니다.
  • 검색연산자
검색연산자 기능 검색시 예
() 우선순위가 가장 높은 연산자 예1) (나노 (기계 | machine))
공백 두 개의 검색어(식)을 모두 포함하고 있는 문서 검색 예1) (나노 기계)
예2) 나노 장영실
| 두 개의 검색어(식) 중 하나 이상 포함하고 있는 문서 검색 예1) (줄기세포 | 면역)
예2) 줄기세포 | 장영실
! NOT 이후에 있는 검색어가 포함된 문서는 제외 예1) (황금 !백금)
예2) !image
* 검색어의 *란에 0개 이상의 임의의 문자가 포함된 문서 검색 예) semi*
"" 따옴표 내의 구문과 완전히 일치하는 문서만 검색 예) "Transform and Quantization"
쳇봇 이모티콘
안녕하세요!
ScienceON 챗봇입니다.
궁금한 것은 저에게 물어봐주세요.

논문 상세정보

의료보험가입군(醫療保險加入群)과 비가입군(非加入群)의 의료(醫療)에 관(關)한 조사(調査) -나주(羅州) 비료공장(肥料工場)의 경우(境遇)를 중심(中心)으로

A Study on Sickness and Medical Care of Insured ana Non-insured Group -In Case of Naju Fertilizer Company-

Abstract

A study on the status of sickness and medical care of insured and non-insured groups of employee and his family in Naju fertilizer company, in the year of 1973, was carried out. The results obtained are as follows: 1. 66.8% of all employee was subscribed in this medical insurance program. No woman employee was subscribed and the rate of subscription was increased from 16.1% to 92.0% by age increases. 2. Also, as of period of service, the rate of subscription was increased from 11.3% to 89.4% by the period gets longer. 3. Employee who reside within boundary of the company (76.2%) subscribed more than that whom reside outside boundary (63.9%). 4. Rate of subscription was also indreased by family size becomes larger. In case of single, it was only 19.6% but in the case of family size became more than 6, it increased to 87.4%, 5. As of amount of monthly income, although no one had subscribed those who get less than 30,000 won a month. Subscriber, increased by monthly income get greater. 6. Subscribed family reside within company boundary utilized hospital 35.5 times a year whereas non-subscribed family reside within these utilized 12.5 times. And, subscribed family reside outside boundary utilized hospital 32.2 times a year and non-subscribed family utilized 9.6 times. Regardless of resident area, family who subscribed to this program utilized hospital more often than non-subscribed family. 7. The utilization of the hospital became gradually frequent from 15.6 times to 36.5 times per family by family size became larger. but in non-subscribed group, although it was increased from 8.3 times to 16.5 times per family, it was droped to the least 6.9 times at 2 person family. 8. 17,496 hospital visits were made by all employee and his family in the year 1973. 86.9% of them was made by subscribed group and the rest (13.1%) was made by non-subscribed group. Observing of the type of these sickness by the classification of WHO, only three types of VII (26.7%), XVII (25.0%) and IX(19.3%) were made more often by non-subscribed group while the others were made more by subscribed group. 9. Anual average medical expenditure per family was 13,098.9 won for subscribed family while it was 3,076.1 won for non-subscribed family. 10. Anual average hospital visits per capita was 6.5 times for subscribed groups and 3.4 times for non-subscribed group. Anual average medical expenditure per capita was 2,580.8 won for subscribed group while it was 1,061.0 won for non-subscribed one.

참고문헌 (0)

  1. 이 논문의 참고문헌 없음

이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (0)

  1. 이 논문을 인용한 문헌 없음

원문보기

원문 PDF 다운로드

  • ScienceON :

원문 URL 링크

원문 PDF 파일 및 링크정보가 존재하지 않을 경우 KISTI DDS 시스템에서 제공하는 원문복사서비스를 사용할 수 있습니다. (원문복사서비스 안내 바로 가기)

상세조회 0건 원문조회 0건

DOI 인용 스타일