Signals representative of the acceleration of an aircraft due to the change in flight path angle are coupled through a high pass filter (washout circuit) to obtain a short term compensation signal (Vcomp) which signal is further coupled to a low pass filter which provides short term integration to obtain the compansation signal (Dcomp) representative of change in speed in response to change in flight path angle. These compensation signals (Vcomp) and (Dcomp) are summed respectively with signals representative of longitudinal acceleration (or thrust contr...
In combination in an aircraft longitudinal axis control system having a thrust control system responsive to a thrust control reference signal and a thrust control damping signal, the improvement comprising: means for developing a signal representative of the rate change of the sum of the kinetic energy and potential energy of said aircraft for providing said thrust control damping signal.
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 16
- Greene Leonard M. (Chappaqua NY). Aircraft speed control system modified for decreased headwind at touchdown. USP1985074530060.
- Appleford Lyle R. (Seattle WA). Apparatus and methods for generating aircraft control commands using nonlinear feedback gain. USP1989084862372.
- Lambregts ; Antonius A.. Apparatus for computing the rate of change of energy of an aircraft. USP1978114127249.
- High Glen T. (Phoenix AZ) Prevallet Larry C. (Glendale AZ) Free Joseph W. (Mesa AZ). Apparatus for decoupling a torque loop from a speed loop in a power management system for turboprop engines. USP1993125274558.
- Blechen, Frederick Charles Henry. Automatic pilot pitch angle compensation. USP2015069058040.
- Blechen, Frederick Charles Henry. Automatic throttle roll angle compensation. USP2015079085371.
- Virdee Arvinder S.. Autothrottle retard rate control system. USP2001026186447.
- Gillett, Luke Dafydd; Worsham, II, Robert Earl. Combined airspeed and inertial data for rotorcraft longitudinal control. USP20181010101749.
- Zweifel Terry L. (Phoenix AZ) Miller Harry (Scottsdale AZ). Cruise airspeed control for aircraft. USP1987024641268.
- Barral, Jérôme; Lopez, Salvador; Gerard, Eric. Device for displaying the energy variation of an aircraft, corresponding method and system for displaying the energy variation. USP2014048706324.
- Christensen, Kevin Thomas; Shue, Shyhpyng Jack; Caudill, Troy Sheldon. Flight control laws for vertical flight path. USP2016049304516.
- Grimm ; Donald K. ; Savold ; Wayne A. ; Walter ; Allen R.. Ground speed deriving circuit. USP1978084106093.
- VanBiervliet, Filip. Method to control the movements of a flight simulator and flight simulator implementing such method. USP2013038393902.
- DeLuca Brian L. (Seattle WA). Throttle control system having manual and automatic modes of operation. USP1991085039037.
- Lambregts, Antonius A.. Total energy based flight control system. USP1985084536843.
- Hanke Charles R. (Bellevue WA). Wind shear responsive turbulence compensated aircraft throttle control system. USP1983124422147.