A method and apparatus for splicing thermoplastic monofilament material by high frequency vibratory energy use a support having both forming means and an adjoining flash receiving cavity. Monofilaments to be spliced are disposed in the forming means in overlapping relationship. High frequency vibratory energy is applied to the overlap region softening the monofilaments while the excess thermoplastic material created during the splicing is extruded into the adjoining flash receiving cavity. The vibratory energy is removed and the softened material remaini...
A method of splicing two thermoplastic monofilaments by high frequency vibratory energy to provide a single filament of predetermined cross sectional area comprising the steps of: disposing two thermoplastic monofilaments in overlapped relation in a support having forming means and an adjoining flash receiving cavity means; applying high frequency vibratory energy to the monofilaments in the region of overlap for softening the respective monofilaments and urging thermoplastic material in excess of the predetermined cross sectional area into the flash rec...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 17
- Knapp Herbert (Reinheim DEX). Apparatus for joining or, respectively compressing electric conductors. USP1986064596352.
- Nuss Lothar (Offenbach DEX). Device for connecting electric conductors. USP1987034646957.
- Gauthier ; Francis ; Mignien ; Georges. Device for welding optical fibres end to end. USP1978104118618.
- Hale Neville E. (Mississauga CAX). Fairing assembly for towed underwater cables. USP1986024567841.
- LaFond, John J.; Bowden, Jennifer L.; Kroll, Lynn F.; Botelho, Joseph. Formation of a fabric seam by ultrasonic gap welding of a flat woven fabric. USP2010097794555.
- LaFond, John J; Bowden, Jennifer L; Kroll, Lynn F; Botelho, Joseph. Formation of a fabric seam by ultrasonic gap welding of a flat woven fabric. USP2014088801880.
- Pavano Robert J. (Bridgewater NJ). Kit apparatus for making O-rings. USP1980064207135.
- Jonli, Odd Magne. Method for conductively connecting first and second electrical conductors. USP2005126976308.
- Nuss Lothar (Offenbach DEX). Method of connecting electrical conductors and apparatus for carrying out the method. USP1989094869419.
- Summo Arthur M. (Londonderry NH). Method of forming a corner in a thermoplastic material using ultrasonic vibrations. USP1981054265842.
- Hightower A. Derrell (Stone Mountain GA). Method of making envelope with tear line formed by ultrasonic energy. USP1991075030189.
- Patrikios Michael (Stratford CT) Coto Guillermo (Monroe CT) Link Betty (Stratford CT). Portable gun for ultrasonically welding wires. USP1988114782990.
- Eagles, Dana. Process for producing papermaker's and industrial fabric seam and seam produced by that method. USP2014028647474.
- Eagles, Dana. Process for producing papermaker's and industrial fabric seam and seam produced by that method. USP2011118062480.
- Hansen, Robert; Eagles, Dana; Olsson, Lennart. Process for producing papermaker's and industrial fabric seam and seam produced by that method. USP2012018088256.
- O'Connor, Joseph G.; Paquin, Maurice R.; Kenney, Maryann; Eagles, Dana; Denton, Jeffrey Scott; Kroll, Lynn F.; Bowden, Jennifer L.; Ganatra, Amit; Dempsey, John Michael. Process for producing papermaker's and industrial fabrics. USP2011037897018.
- Irmen, Wolfgang; Schmitz, Bernhard; Corres, Norbert. Yarn splicing device. USP2004096789381.