The autopilot incorporates a single linear accelerometer transducer and a single pitch rate sensor. The outputs of the accelerometer and pitch rate sensor are summed with the command signal in the control circuit. A servo is controlled by the modified control signal to vary the incidence of a single plane control system, in an intentionally rolling airframe.
An autopilot for an intentionally continuously axially rolling airframe having a pitch angle control system for producing pitch rotation of the airframe in a control plane in response to a rotation related guidance command signal to said control system by a control circuit comprising: an accelerometer means responsive to cyclically varying acceleration for mounting on the airframe and for detecting acceleration in the control plane and transverse to the longitudinal axis of the airframe during the continuous rolling of the airframe as a function of the r...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 15
- Voigt, Allan A.; York, Kenneth C.; Speicher, John M.. Actively damped steering rate sensor for rotating airframe autopilot. USP1991075035376.
- Velez, Javier; Klestadt, Ralph H.. Aerodynamic flight termination system and method. USP2013028367993.
- Berejik Zacharia (Ramot Tzahala ILX) Wallach Allon (Moshav Talmei Elazar ILX). Apparatus and method for controlling aircraft, particularly remotely-controlled aircraft. USP1990104964598.
- Trayner Brian T. (Stevenage GBX). Ballistic projectiles. USP1989104877201.
- Martorella Romeo P. (Dix Hills NY) Chin Jimmie (Flushing NY). Flight control optimization system for multi-control surface aircraft. USP1989014797829.
- Adams, Robert; Schwind, William. Flight control system and method of using piezoelectric modal sensors to mitigate flexible body dynamics. USP2010017645970.
- Hindman, Richard E.; Andringa, Kyle David; Ridgely, Darrell B.. Flight-control system for canard-controlled flight vehicles and methods for adaptively limiting acceleration. USP2014088816260.
- Jay Lipeles ; R. Glenn Brosch. Guided bullet. USP2002116474593.
- Bolton, James O.. Roll measuring device. USP1985094541590.
- Pettersson, Thomas; Brohede, Daniel. Rotationally stabilized guidable projectile and method for guiding the same. USP2016069360286.
- Jones Richard W. (La Verne CA). Seeker-body decoupling system. USP1985044508293.
- Sutton Trevor G. (Maricopa AZ). Small vehicle roll control and steering. USP1988104779821.
- Linick James M.. System and method for determining the angular orientation of a body moving in object space. USP1999115988562.
- Tournes, Christian; Shtessel, Yuri. System and method for guiding and controlling a missile using high order sliding mode control. USP2013058436283.
- Daukas, Anthony. Torque optimizing neutral inertia device. USP1985104549707.