An assembly of pipes and flow control means (e.g., valves) carried by a supporting frame (e.g., a skid) and forming a modular unit for field assembly of flow distributing or diverting systems of the type used in the petroleum industry in connection with tank farms. The piping of each assembly unit has ends for coupling with associated piping and like associated assembly units, with the ends disposed in vertical planes that are coincident with the corresponding sides of the frame, thereby facilitating field assembly of the units to form a desired overall ...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 9
- Murayama, Keijiro; Murayama, Katsuhiko; Hanagasaki, Hiroshi; Kuraguchi, Kazuhiko; Takemura, Hajime. Apparatus for outputting compressed air in compressor. USP2004126834666.
- Dickerson ; Jr. William H.. Automatically switching valve with remote signaling. USP1999025868162.
- Graeme Huntley ; Kate Wilson. Equipment skid. USP2002066397883.
- Burnette, Blake. Fracturing fluid process plant and method thereof. USP2017059644795.
- Biszko, Raymond. Metering and pressure reduction piping system. USP2004046718997.
- Simensen, Thomas O.; Simensen, Torbjorn O.. Prefabricated stand for hydronic systems. USP2013018342419.
- Dawson, Christopher J.; Diluoffo, Vincenzo V.; Hamilton, II, Rick A.; Kendzierski, Michael D.. System and method to redirect and/or reduce airflow using actuators. USP2013028382565.
- Dawson, Christopher J.; Diluoffo, Vincenzo V.; Hamilton, II, Rick A.; Kendzierski, Michael D.. System and method to redirect and/or reduce airflow using actuators. USP2014128900040.
- Bruner Thomas M. (15802 Heatherdale Houston TX 77059). Valve apparatus. USP1989054832083.