A safety valve for pneumatic tools, comprising first and second valve bodies which are movable relative to each other and which carry cooperating seat surfaces. The first valve body is of tubular shape and is displaceable between a closed and an opened position by means of a lever.The second valve body is pressure balanced and biased by a spring to maintain sealing contact with the first valve body as the latter is displaced. A lever operated arresting means is arranged to lock the second valve body against movement and thereby interrupt the sealing cont...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 12
- Willoughby Robert A. (Athens PA) Budziak Renno W. (Athens PA). Automatic shut-off valve for power tools. USP1981014243111.
- Tanner, Peter; Meili, Arthur. Device for controlled operation of a surgical or dental drive unit. USP2013098539980.
- Tanner, Peter; Meili, Arthur. Device for controlled operation of a surgical or dental drive unit. USP2012098256460.
- Arnold Don C. (Palatine IL) Silletti Julio D. (Rockford IL) Ritzenthaler Richard L. (Alden IL) Wilcox Thomas J. (East Troy WI). Diaphragm movable wall assembly for hydraulic systems. USP1980124239182.
- Morgan, Fred M.. Pneumatic tool. USP200301D468606.
- Morgan, Fred M.. Pneumatic tool. USP200304D472441.
- Brodin, Hans Karl Johan. Portable power wrench with a manually operated power control means. USP2014108857533.
- Tutomu, Sato; Mitsuhiro, Takatsuru; Hitoshi, Matsumoto. Safety system for pneumatic impact tool. USP1983054384668.
- Green C. Brad (Mesa AZ) Dobson William (Scottsdale AZ) Abel Stephen G. (Mesa AZ). Servo system method and apparatus servo valve apparatus therefor and method of making same. USP1987024641405.
- Abel Stephen G. (Mesa AZ). Servo system method and apparatus, servo valve apparatus therefor and method of making same. USP1987034649803.
- Merchlewitz Anthony W. (Faribault MN). Shut-off valve for sprayer. USP1990064933569.
- Fahr, Markus. Throttle valve. USP2003066578645.