An improved oiler includes a manually operated pump mechanism retained within the oiler container for pumping low viscosity oil and similar low viscosity fluids through a spout of the oiler for discharge by an adjustable spray nozzle. The nozzle is comprised of four separate interengaging parts including a compression fitting which contains a nozzle disc and a channel member. By rotating the compression fitting, physical separation of the disc and channel member is controlled and the pattern of spray through the nozzle is adjusted between a fine spray an...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 14
- Maas Wilhelmus J. J. (Someren NLX) Hurkmans Petrus L. W. (Someren-Eind NLX). Adjustable nozzle assembly. USP1991024991778.
- Wu,Jao. Apparatus for regulating fluid flow through a spray nozzle. USP2009017478767.
- Romanov, Sergey; Skillin, Clifford W.; Brannon, Patrick J.. Fan orifice dispensing closure. USP2015079079198.
- Romanov, Sergey; Skillin, Clifford W.; Brannon, Patrick J.. Fan orifice dispensing closure. USP2013068469241.
- Romanov, Sergey; Skillin, Clifford; Brannon, Patrick. Fan orifice dispensing closure. USP2014088814010.
- Collias Dimitris I. ; Bush Stephan G. ; Stahley Robert E.. Fan spray nozzles having elastomeric dome-shaped tips. USP1999045890655.
- Bush Stephan G. (Cincinnatti OH). High Viscosity pump sprayer utilizing fan spray nozzle. USP1997065639025.
- Gates James T. (1611 Kirkley Rd. Columbus OH 43221). Humidifying system for mobile vehicles. USP1983064390479.
- Horvath William (10 Crestwood Dr. Watchung NJ 07060). Manually actuated trigger sprayer. USP1982084345718.
- Martin Douglas S. (Forest City NC) Maas Wilhelmus J. J. (Someren NLX). Nozzle cap, spring valve and body assembly. USP1991024989790.
- Iwamasa,Jonathan M.; Morris,Steven K.. Oil container and dispenser. USP2006087090054.
- Iwamasa, Jonathan M.; Morris, Steven K.. Oil dispenser container. USP200411D498487.
- Imenez, Herve; Songbe, Jean-Pierre. Push-button for a pressurized liquid distribution system. USP2013098528838.
- Soto, Brian; Soto, Pedro. Reusable valve assembly. USP2015109168550.