A device for providing fold out fins for stabilizing projectiles or missiles which may be tube-launched. The missile is provided with a tubular element or cup which has a plurality of slots defining fin-like stabilizing flaps. The slots extend circumferentially around two sides of the flaps; a third slot interconnects the circumferential slots, while a fourth side is unslotted. Since the tubular element is in fluid communication with the pressure within the launcher, the stabilizing flaps or fins expand outwardly into position about the fourth unslotted ...
An expanding stabilizing fin cup for aerodynamically stabilizing a missile after launch, said missile having a tail portion including a propulsion means for generating a high pressure motive fluid disposed rearwardly thereof and attached thereto, said fin cup comprising: a cylindrical cup attachable to said tail portion forwardly of said propulsion means; and means for spin stabilizing said missile said means comprising a plurality of flexible fins, expandable in one direction only each fin having a root integral with the wall of said cup; whereby upon m...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 11
- Bittle,David A.; Jimmerson,Gary T.; Cothran,Julian L.. Asymmetrical control surface system for tube-launched air vehicles. USP2007037185846.
- Andersson Kurt G. (Pudelgrnd 10 S-132 62 Farsta SEX) Axelsson Gunnar E. (Agavgen 24 S-181 LidingSEX) Bondesson Stig H. (Olvontunet 10 S-181 48 LidingSEX) Bryngelsson Arne H. (c/o Elmgard Johan Enberg. Ballistic artillery projectile, that is initially spin-stabilized. USP1984074460137.
- Rom Hanan,ILX ; Weinberg Zvi,ILX. Base drag reducing device. USP2001106297486.
- Trouillot Christian (Sainte Thorette FRX) Verstraete Alain (Villeneuve sur Cher FRX). Deployment device for the fin of a projectile. USP1997115685503.
- Strömberg, Sven; Lidgren, Johan; Engman, Peter; Svanberg, Lars-Peter; Carlqvist, Lars-Ake. Fin deployment mechanism and projectile with such a mechanism. USP2017089719760.
- Axford, Richard Desmond Joseph; Beggs, Kevin William. Guidance device. USP2014038674277.
- Wik, Torsten. Method and arrangement for extending the range of fire of a fin-stabilized artillery missile. USP2005086926228.
- Deckard, Dennis D.; Mulinix, David J.; Stark, Douglas E.. One-piece wrap around fin. USP2004016672537.
- Andersson, Kurt; Bartelsson, Nils; Bondesson, Stig. Projectile, adapted to be given a rotation on firing, which makes the projectile spin-stabilized. USP1985104546940.
- Deye, James G.. Remotely controlled ignition system for pyrotechnics. USP2013098539884.
- Ashkenazi Aryeh (Rehov Yerushalayim 38 Bat Yam ILX). Telescopic projectile and apparatus for firing same. USP1986024572463.