A pneumatic-hydraulic proportional valve actuator system is provided having a relatively simple and adjustable means of achieving two stroking speeds by the hydraulic actuator, high speed in normal operation and low speed for small position adjustments and for the final part of any large position adjustments. This prevents overshoot and instability of the actuator.
A valve actuator system comprising: pressure source means including an accumulator charged to a predetermined pressure; piston means connectable to a valve control member for providing linear motion in response to pressure applied from said pressure source means; positioner means for establishing control signals in response to differences between input signals to said positioner means indicative of desired valve positions and feedback signals to said positioner means indicative of actual valve positions; and means for moving said piston means at one of t...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 12
- Samuel Holley McKell AU; Craig Grant Haroldsen ; Laren James Winkel ; Robert Edmund Gooch. Air over hydraulics actuator system. USP2002076416033.
- Li, Jingli; Rigsby, Bruce; LaFountain, Robert L.; Penning, Bruce R.. Automatic speed searching device and method for a partial stroke test of a control valve. USP2014088814133.
- Blaser,Samuel; Vogler,Heinz. Direct acting hydraulic trip block. USP2008087409965.
- Crawford, Paul A.. Electronically controlled pressure relief valve. USP2018039915373.
- Coppola Patrick S. (Schenectady NY) Malone Paul E. (Schenectady NY). Fast opening valve apparatus. USP1986044585205.
- Mickelson Roger ; Lech Richard J.. Hydraulic circuit providing plural swing rates in an earthworking construction machine. USP2001076260467.
- Versteeg Gijsbert (Nunspeet NLX). Positioning gear for moving a load suspended by at least one cable of a lifting system in the vertical direction. USP1991065022543.
- Coffman, William Paul; Patrick, Charles Leland. System for accelerating relief valve opening. USP2013048413677.
- Stinson Walter J. (Houston TX) Phillips Larry J. (Houston TX). Valve operator control system. USP1985054518146.
- Penning, Bruce R.; Li, Jingli; Rigsby, Bruce; LaFountain, Robert Lynn. Valve signature diagnosis and leak test device. USP2014128905371.
- Wallace Glenn E. (2063 S. Della La. Anaheim CA 92802). Variable orifice valve. USP1997045618022.
- Lunenschloss John T. (Madison WI) Ebbott Henry M. (Madison WI) Beckeman Raymond A. (McFarland WI) Gregerson Glen M. (Janesville WI). Variable speed door operator. USP1990044918864.