A means is provided for continuously purging deleterious contaminants including water vapor, ozone and organic vapors from the resonant cavity of lasers where the resonant cavity is characterized by a gap-space between the gain medium and the optical mirror at both ends of the cavity with each of the gap-spaces being disposed within an enclosed chamber where the contaminants tend to collect. This is accomplished by connecting the interiors of the gap-space chambers through tubular gas conduits with one or more canisters which contain a chemical desiccant...
In a laser of the type wherein the resonant cavity is characterized by a gap-space between the gain medium and the optical mirror at each end of said cavity and wherein each said gap-space is enclosed by a gap-space chamber subject to fluctuating temperature, the improvement which comprises means for removing gaseous or vaporous contaminants including water vapor, organic vapors and ozone from the areas within a said gap-space chamber with said means being comprised of: at least one canister having its interior interconnected by a tubular conduit with th...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 14
- Pang, Yang. Closed-loop purging system for laser. USP2003126671303.
- Pang, Yang; Philpott, Matthew Perry. Closed-loop purging system for laser. USP2004096798813.
- Pang,Yang; Philpott,Matthew Perry. Closed-loop purging system for laser. USP2007077239656.
- Hecht Hartmuth (Southbridge MA) Paul Wolfgang (Schlagenhofen DEX) Baumgartner Anton (Niederroth DEX). Gas laser. USP1991055014281.
- Dosi Mahendra K. (Ottawa CAX) James Douglas J. (Kanata CAX) Pasternak Anthony W. (Kanata CAX). Gas recirculation system for carbon dioxide lasers. USP1982024316157.
- Cannon Jeffrey L. (Sunnyvale CA). Miniature cryogenic pump method and apparatus for ion lasers. USP1987064674092.
- Nagasaka,Shigeki; Nakama,Kenichi. Optical module. USP2006117139139.
- Kawami Shin,JPX ; Nakada Hitoshi,JPX ; Naito Takemi,JPX. Organic EL element. USP1999035882761.
- Sykes, Neil. Positioning device. USP2014048704129.
- Kulkarny Vijay A. (Redondo Beach CA). Pressure wave charged repetitively pulsed gas laser. USP1982114360922.
- Herbst Richard L. (Palo Alto CA) Alfrey Anthony J. (Half Moon Bay CA) Streeby Shawn D. (Sunnyvale CA). Purged cavity solid state tunable laser. USP1990124977566.
- Mohler Galen E. (Los Altos CA). Rigid laser mirror mount and protection assembly. USP1984034439862.
- Laakmann Peter (Laguna Niguel CA) Laakmann Katherine D. (Laguna Niguel CA). Sealed-off RF excited CO2 lasers and method of manufacturing such lasers. USP1983074393506.
- Porta, Paolo Della; Battilana, Paolo; Pisoni, Luciano. Water getter devices for laser amplifiers and process for the manufacture thereof. USP2005016842473.