A vortex tube assembly equipped with a control mechanism for use in selectively adjusting the temperature of air discharged from the primary outlet of the assembly to any temperature within the range from maximum hot to maximum cold, the temperature of the discharged air varying in generally linear relation with adjustments in the position of a temperature control handle. Ideally, the temperature of the discharged air may thus be varied without significantly altering the rate of flow through the primary outlet. The assembly includes a vortex tube dispose...
A temperature-adjustable vortex tube assembly comprising a vortex tube having a generator body provided with a compressed air inlet and having coaxial and oppositely-directed tubular outlets for hot and cold air, respectively; a housing defining a chamber receiving said vortex tube; said chamber having a primary outlet and a secondary outlet; a first flow-dividing member disposed within said chamber and provided with a hot air passage and a cold air passage extending therethrough; means directing cold air from said cold air outlet of said vortex tube to ...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 15
- Lopez Wallace (Albuquerque NM). Air conditioning system. USP1986064594084.
- Gonzalez, Anthony H.; Birran, Michael D.; Jammal, Michel. Apparatus for treating metal-working fluid. USP2005036866775.
- Nihad Dukhan ; Mark Cress ; Michael R. Cosley. Cooling and heating system for an equipment enclosure using a vortex tube. USP2002066401463.
- Broerman,Steven E.; Kremp,David. Cooling system. USP2008127461513.
- Sullivan, Shaun E.. Energy transfer apparatus and methods. USP2010027654095.
- Sullivan, Shaun E.. Energy transfer apparatus and methods. USP2010067726135.
- Orr,Troy J.. Heat exchanger apparatus for a recirculation loop and related methods and systems. USP2008127458222.
- Lee, Ting-Yim; Fazel Bakhsheshi, Mohammad; Keenliside, Lynn. Mammalian head cooling system and method. USP2018069987162.
- Gonzalez, Anthony H.; Birran, Michael D.; Jammal, Michel. Method for treating metal-working fluid. USP2004036712975.
- Gonzalez,Anthony H.; Birran,Michael D.; Jammal,Michel. Method for treating metal-working fluid. USP2007127306726.
- Sullivan, Shaun. Refrigerator. USP2009077565808.
- Mossberg, Robert E.; Beuning, Charles B.. System and method for controlling an environment in an aircraft using a vortex cooler. USP2012018099966.
- Hinson Thomas L. (Dix Hills NY) Blackburn William A. (Chapel Hill NC). Temperature-regulated garment utilizing a vortex tube. USP1990044914752.
- Yao, Qihuai; Yao, Zhen. Vortex device for separating cold gas and hot gas. USP2015049017440.
- Moretti Anthony L. (San Rafael CA) Ferris Lester W. (Tiburon CA). Vortex tube. USP1982074339926.