A sleeve member, fixedly connected to a vehicle body, receives therein the outer end of a torsion bar. Between the outer end of the torsion bar and the sleeve member is fittingly interposed a hollow adapter member in such a manner as to be axially movable but prevented from rotating with respect to the torsion bar and the sleeve member.
In a torsion-bar suspension system for a wheeled vehicle including a torque tube rotatably connected at its ends to the body of a vehicle, a suspension arm secured at its one end to the torque tube and rotatably carrying at its other end a road wheel of the vehicle, a bracket secured to the vehicle body and a torsion bar disposed within the torque tube and having one end connected to the torque tube and the other end connected to the bracket, a suspension height adjusting mechanism comprising: a sleeve member receiving therewithin said other end of the t...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 18
- Verbowski,Larry J.. Adjustable torsion bar lever. USP2009027494143.
- Lariviere, Yves. Angular adjusting system for torsion suspension and torsion suspension so obtained. USP2013018360448.
- Hufnagel Douglas G. (20460 Der Kinder Rd. Redding CA 96003). Apparatus for adjustment of automobile torsion bar suspension assembly. USP1989094863148.
- Dagg,John K.; Marchel,Jacek. Apparatus for preloading a torsion bar. USP2006057052025.
- Beck, Gerhard; Hildensperger, Wolfgang; Köhler, Robert; Schuster, Georg; Uhl, Stefan; Wegscheider, Peter. Axle and production method thereof. USP2015129199522.
- Wiesemann, Stefan; Schote, Norbert; Naploszek, Hartwig; Geisler, Thomas. Bearing for a stabilizer of a wheel suspension for motor vehicles and method of making same. USP2003026523843.
- Sigvard Zetterstrom SE. Mounting arrangement. USP2002066398451.
- Jarvis Patrick (5744 Kinmore Dearborn Heights MI 48127). Sway bar for all terrain vehicle. USP1989064842298.
- Johnson, Peter J.. Torsion axle lockout assembly. USP2017109802660.
- Ryshavy,John William; Ryshavy,James Richard. Torsion bar adjustment key. USP200712D556524.
- Ryshavy,John William; Ryshavy,James Richard. Torsion bar adjustment key. USP200712D556525.
- Mark Clements ; Joe Fader ; Chris Keeney ; Steve Yollick ; Jim Hawkins. Torsion bar with variable rate anchor arm for a vehicle suspension system. USP2002036357771.
- Harbali Mohamed Mouin (Farmington Hills MI) Roberts Mark Anthony (Whitmore Lake MI). Torsion spring adjustment apparatus. USP1997115685527.
- Hoag Scott T. (Plymouth MI) Cooper Arnold R. (Trenton MI). Torsion spring adjustment apparatus. USP1997035609331.
- Lariviere, Yves. Torsion system for torsion axle/suspension. USP2012078226101.
- Schnurpel, Jeremiah L.. Torsion-bar relocation device. USP2004076767021.
- Finn, Bernard J.; Yew, Ming-Chih. Vehicle wheel suspension. USP1985094540197.
- Zetterstrom, Sigvard. Wheel suspension arrangement. USP2003116641151.