A mechanical biasing device to drive an aircraft control surface to a predetermined position relative to the main airfoil, either directly or indirectly through a linkage system, while also providing sufficient clamping force at the neutral position so that the airfoil and control surface behave dynamically like a single structure.
In an airfoil having a hinged, driven control surface, a control surface hold-down mechanism comprising: a torsion bar anchored to said airfoil remote from said hinge axis of said control surface; two 4-bar linkage means attached to said torsion bar so as to pre-load said torsion bar to provide a biasing force to maintain said control surface in the neutral position; and means to drive said two 4-bar linkage means so that said biasing force always increases with either clockwise or counterclockwise rotation of said control surface.
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 14
- Cerne, Gerd. Aircraft. USP2013048408499.
- Parker, Simon John. Aircraft wing assembly. USP2014028651428.
- Ungar, Lior; Anderson, Randall E.; Skobyak, Sergey N.. Apparatus and method for arrestment of a flight control surface. USP2017039586675.
- Roach, Jeffrey M.. Apparatus and method for controlling a control surface of a vehicle based on a load identified on the control surface. USP2013088504221.
- Munk Clayton L. ; Nelson Paul E. ; Strand David E.. Determinant wing assembly. USP2001116314630.
- Munk, Clayton L.; Nelson, Paul E.; Strand, David E.. Determinant wing assembly. USP2014048695219.
- Yue, Haikou. Droop panel linkage. USP2015079079652.
- Wingett, Paul T.; Potter, Calvin C.; Hanlon, Casey; Benson, Dwayne M.. Flight control surface actuation system with redundantly configured and lockable actuator assemblies. USP2009107607611.
- Dege, Saskia. High lift system for an aircraft, aircraft having a wing and a high lift system and method for moving a high lift surface relative to the wing of an aircraft. USP2017099771144.
- Yount, Larry J.; Hanlon, Casey; Johnson, Andrew T.; Jackson, Joseph. Load optimized redundant flight control surface actuation system and method. USP2011108033509.
- Yen, Cheng-Chung; Chiang, Chung-Ping; Chen, Ching-Fu; Chow, Yung-Lo. Mechanism for modulating diffuser vane of diffuser. USP2014058734093.
- Quick David C. (Rockford IL). Neutral position locking system for aircraft control surfaces. USP1990064930730.
- Martin, Robert W.. Torsion stop deployment system for airborne object. USP2013018354627.
- Heintjes, Mark. Wing of an aircraft or spacecraft, comprising a mobile flow body. USP2016019242719.