A free flyable structure includes a wing formation (2) including an inflatable container of such form that when it is inflated the container (2) has an aerofoil shaped cross-section whereby relative displacement between the container and surrounding air enables free flight conditions. A substantially rigid means (19) carries the pay load from the wing formation (2). Flight path control of the flyable structure includes producing relative displacement between the load and wing formation. Additional flight path controls may be used. A canard wing assembly ...
A flyable structure comprising: wing formation including an air inflatable elongate container having a leading edge region and a trailing edge region, the container being of such form that when inflated it provides an airfoil cross-section whereby relative displacement between the container and surrounding air produces aerodynamic lift; elongate means for supporting and maintaining the leading edge region in an extended condition while leaving the trailing edge region unsupported; a king-post arrangement for supporting a load below the wing formation, th...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 19
- Kendall, Greg T.; Lisoski, Derek L.; Morgan, Walter R.; Griecci, John A.. Active dihedral control system for a torisionally flexible wing. USP2015099120555.
- Kendall, Greg T.; Lisoski, Derek L.; Morgan, Walter R.; Griecci, John A.. Active dihedral control system for a torsionally flexible wing. USP2017099764819.
- Chutter, Richard. Aerodynamically buoyant sailcraft. USP2017039598144.
- Nolan, Robert. Air-ground vehicle with integrated fuel tank frame. USP2017069682620.
- Bertelsen, William D.. Aircraft and convertible wing assembly. USP2017059637230.
- Cox, Earl C.; Swanson, Kyle D.. Aircraft control method. USP2005086931247.
- Kendall, Greg T.; Morgan, Walter R.. Aircraft control system. USP2010097802756.
- Lisoski,Derek L.; Kendall,Greg T.. Aircraft control system. USP2007047198225.
- James H. Yim. Airwing structure. USP2002046364251.
- Farley, Rodger; MacCallum, Taber Kyle; Lee, G. Ryan; Padilla, Sebastian. Continuous multi-chamber super pressure balloon. USP20181110124875.
- Fisher Jeffrey A. ; Miller Edward V.. Deployable wing with propulsion for range extension. USP2001116322021.
- Nolan, Robert. Ground vehicle with flight capability. USP2017059656526.
- Hodgson Frank L. (223 Hedge Rd. Menlo Park CA 94025). Hybrid wing assembly. USP1990024901945.
- Flynn John P. P. (Hereford GB2). Light aircraft with parachute wing. USP1989104875642.
- Smith, John J.; Witkowski, Allen C.. Method and apparatus for parachute reefing control. USP2010047703720.
- Smith, John J.; Witkowski, Allen C.. Method for parachute reefing control. USP2011017871043.
- Leidich, Jared; MacCallum, Taber Kyle; Bowen, Ty. Rigidized assisted opening system for high altitude parafoils. USP2017029561858.
- Asseline, Jean; De Noni, George. Small-sized radio-controlled flying device. USP2004016676084.
- Bertelsen,William D.; Bertelsen,William R.. Wing assembly and aircraft. USP2009037510143.