A device for controlling the rate of fuel generation in a solid fuel ramjet engine having a translating tube within the fuel grain and air inlet for continuously changing the distribution of air over the fuel grain in response to air mass flow. The distribution of air effects the aerodynamic shear interaction between the air and solid fuel which causes a change in burn rate.
A device for controlling the generation of fuel combustion products in a solid fuel ramjet engine propelled missile comprising: a combustor chamber containing the solid fuel for generating the fuel combustion products, and having an inlet for admitting air thereinto, and an outlet for discharging the fuel combustion products generated; sensor means for sensing air mass flow entering the inlet; means operatively associated with said combustor chamber for continuously varying the aerodynamic shear interaction between the solid fuel and the air admitted int...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 11
- Sones Richard A. (Cleveland Heights OH) Lauro Karen L. (South Euclid OH). Energy dependent gain correction for radiation detection. USP1988124789930.
- Kline, Korey R.; Smith, Kevin W.; Cesaroni, Anthony Joseph. Flame holder for a hybrid rocket motor. USP2004056739121.
- Wilkinson David B.. Gas generation with high pressure sensitivity exponent propellant. USP1998105817968.
- Haight, Stephen D.; Chasman, Daniel; Perez, Juan A.. Hybrid missile propulsion system with reconfigurable multinozzle grid. USP2012028117847.
- Beckel, Stephen A.; Blevins, James D.; Verdi, Thomas. Propulsion system with integrated rocket accelerator. USP2010127849670.
- Feldman Peter. Ramjet with adjustable working duct casings. USP1999126003302.
- Boyd Robert R.. Rocket and ramjet powered hypersonic stealth missile having alterable radar cross section. USP2000056058846.
- Anderson,Morris G.; Gratton,Jason A.; Woessner,George T.. Rocket motor nozzle throat area control system and method. USP2008127464535.
- Kenneth Yu ; Klaus C. Schadow ; Kenneth Wilson ; Timothy Parr. Solid fuel regression rate control method and device. USP2002096446427.
- Cartland, Harry E.; Hunter, John W.. Stagnation pressure activated fuel release mechanism for hypersonic projectiles. USP2003036536350.
- Felipe Garcia. Towing rocket motor assembly. USP2002126494035.