A filter apparatus, particularly for filtering extruded thermoplastic synthetic plastics material, has a housing, within which two carrier members are shiftably arranged, each of which carries a sieve means consisting of two filter sieves. The material to be filtered is supplied to the entry side of the sieve means via an inlet passage. Within each carrier member there is provided a rinsing passage being in connection with the outlet side of the sieve means. The rinsing passage can be connected with the outlet passage when shifting the carrier member int...
A filter apparatus comprising: a housing; means for forming an inlet passage in the housing for receiving material to be filtered; means for forming an outlet passage in the housing for discharging filtered material; at least two carrier members, each carrier member carrying a sieve means having an inlet side and an outlet side; means for forming a rinsing passage for each sieve means, each rinsing passage being disposed within an associated carrier member and being in fluid communication with the outlet side of its associated sieve means; means for slid...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 15
- Petschner Goetz (Zollikon CHX). Apparatus for filtering a heat-softened stream of plastic material. USP1991075032267.
- Stude Rolf-Rdiger (Mnster DEX) Wilken-Trenkamp Ludger (Mnster DEX). Apparatus for filtering plasticized materials in extruders and like machines. USP1991045004414.
- Russ Richard D. ; Thomas Daniel. Chemical-mechanical-polishing system with continuous filtration. USP2000126165048.
- Middler,Robert; Wostmann,Stefan. Device for filtering a fluid especially for plastic-processing installations. USP2008097419592.
- Previero Flavio,ITX. Filter device for flowable plastic material. USP2001046216880.
- Hamamura Ken (Shizuoka JPX) Kawahara Sei (Shizuoka JPX) Goto Mitsuhiro (Shizuoka JPX). Filter exchange device for an extrusion molding machine. USP1989114880374.
- Bentivoglio Alfredo,CAXITX L5J 1A4. Filter screen pack for extrusion die. USP2000116153093.
- Trendelkamp, Josef; Veltel, Jurgen. Filter-replacement cassette. USP2003036533934.
- Wnuk, Ralf; Olschok, Markus; Sauer, Jürgen. Fluid system. USP2012068202422.
- Hobrecht Knut,DEX ; Itter Friedhelm,DEX. Method and apparatus for continuously filtering a polymeric melt utilizing an intermediate filter of reduced surface a. USP1999075928523.
- Hobrecht Knut,DEX ; Itter Friedhelm,DEX. Method and apparatus for filtering a polymeric melt. USP1999095958255.
- Jones, Angela H. R.; Possanza, Steven D.; Connolly, Brian J.. Method for switching filters on-line without bubbles and with zero liquid waste. USP2003056558554.
- Keeping,Sean Crispian; Binz,Dieter; Howell,Colin Ernest; Jamson,Leslie; Mead,Robert Arthur; Greensted,Charles Lucas; Coe,David Edward. Micro-filtration. USP2006067066336.
- Lin Ping Ho (No. 2 ; Alley 54 ; Lane 747 ; Chung Cheng Pei Rd. Young Kang ; Tainan TWX). On-the-fly long-running rotary filtration screen device. USP1997045618423.
- Ogoshi Shunji (Hiroshima JPX) Yoshida Minoru (Hiroshima JPX) Mukuda Nobuo (Hiroshima JPX) Ishida Yasuhiko (Hiroshima JPX) Imamura Yukio (Hiroshima JPX). Screen pack replacing apparatus. USP1996115578206.