A thermoplastic end (110), particularly a bottom, for a container which has upstanding paperboard sidewalls (112) and which is inertially spinwelded onto the paperboard sidewall for bonding. The end portion (110) has an annular groove (148) for snugly receiving the sidewall (112) and a wall configuration (136, 138, 140, 142 and 144) which minimizes the forces exerted on the bond which would tend to dislodge the end portion. The wall configuration is generally in the form of an inverted U-shape with a portion of an upstanding wall of the U forming a side ...
A container end, adapted to receive a container sidewall and to be spinweld bonded thereto, comprising; a first portion for receiving a container sidewall, said first portion comprising a first annular groove formed by first and second upstanding wall members; a second portion, connected to an end of said second wall member at a position remote from said first wall member and having means for transferring to a direction normal to a spinwelded bond, any shear forces which arise due to axial forces on said container end which tend to shear said spinweld bo...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 17
- Dulisse, Michael; Poellet, Charles D.; Fogle, Rick. Blow-molded pressure tank with spin-welded connector. USP2004096793095.
- Stolzman, Michael D.; Kuzelka, Kenneth J.. Chime. USP201410D714671.
- Guzzi, Brian Daniel; Cassoni, Robert Paul. Composite containers for storing perishable products. USP2015059023445.
- Stolzman, Michael D.; Kuzelka, Kenneth J.; Dydo, Wiktor. Container with sidewall and closure. USP2015109156223.
- Vroon, William J.. Custom sized plastic tote having intermediate sleeve. USP2013098523004.
- Vroon, William J.. Custom sized plastic tote having intermediate sleeve. USP2015099126371.
- Kuzelka, Kenneth J.. Drum with sidewall threaded to plastic base or chime. USP2012128322559.
- Legeza Peter. Fiber board drum with plastic chime assembly. USP2000026019240.
- Hiroyuki Ishinaga JP; Kazuaki Masuda JP; Hajime Kaneko JP; Yuji Kamiyama JP. Ink tank cartridge, a manufacturing method thereof and a packaging structure of the ink tank cartridge. USP2002126490792.
- Takala,Seppo. Method for manufacturing a container end wall of lightweight construction and a container provided with such an end wall. USP2008037347910.
- Vroon, William J.. Method of manufacturing custom sized plastic tote having intermediate sleeve. USP2015038973236.
- Vroon, William J.. Method of manufacturing custom sized plastic tote having intermediate sleeve. USP2015038966732.
- Vroon, William J.. Method of manufacturing custom sized plastic tote having intermediate sleeve. USP2016019227364.
- Vroon, William J.. Method of manufacturing custom sized plastic tote having intermediate sleeve. USP2017089718236.
- Hanot, Dominique; Mathieu, Stéphane. Plastic bottom for package. USP2012088245872.
- Fait Roger J. (Ballwin MO) Ellerbrock Donald H. (Florissant MO). Spin-bonded all plastic can and method of forming same. USP1989064840289.
- Farrington Edward J. (Vinkeveen NLX) Van Keimpema Gerrit J. (Woerden NLX). Thermoplastic container having end wall butt-welded to body. USP1990104962862.