A method for achieving satellite (24) attitude stabilization against the undesired influences of solar pressure or other attitude disturbances to be used with earth-orbiting satellites of the type employing two solar collection panels (30a), (30b) extending from the satellite body in generally opposite directions (36), (38). Synchronized simultaneous movement of both solar panels about their normal sun-tracking position causes desirable torques to be generated which have a cancelling influence on the undesired satellite movement caused by solar pressure ...
For use with a satellite of the type including first and second solar collection panels rotatable about a common axis to a position normally tracking the sun, said panels extending in generally opposite directions away from the body of said satellite, a method for compensating for the effects of undesired torque applied to said satellite, comprising the steps of: (A) determining the magnitude and direction of undesired torque applied to said satellite; and (B) applying a compensating torque to said satellite to compensate for the effects of said undesire...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 17
- Basuthakur Sibnath ; Bonello David Paul ; Allen Robert David. Actively controlled thermal panel and method therefor. USP1999126003817.
- Bailey David A.. CMG control based on angular momentum to control satellite attitude. USP2000106128556.
- Flament Patrick (Le Cannet FRX). Continuously acting one-way satellite roll-yaw attitude control method and device. USP1993125269483.
- Wang,Hanching Grant; Fowell,Richard A.; Ih,Che Hang C.. Method and apparatus for reaction wheel dynamic compensation in long-duration deployment of a large reflector. USP2006016990396.
- Wang,Hanching Grant; Fowell,Richard A.; Ih,Che Hang C.. Method and apparatus for solar tacking momentum maintenance in long-duration deployment of a large reflector. USP2006047025307.
- Bang,Hyo Choog; Kumar,Krishna Dev; Thak,Min Jae. Method for controlling the attitude of an satellites in elliptic orbits using solar radiation pressure. USP2007037185856.
- Surauer Michael (Chieming DEX) Bittner Helmut (Munich DEX). Method of adjusting the position of satellites by means of solar pressure torques. USP1997125697582.
- Weiss, Avishai; Di Cairano, Stefano; Kalabic, Uros. Model Predictive control of spacecraft. USP2018019874879.
- Falbel Gerald. Momentum wheel energy storage system using magnetic bearings. USP2000026019319.
- Basuthakur Sibnath ; Ibanez-Meier Rodrigo ; Stratman Bob Dennis. Multiple axis solar sailing. USP1999055906339.
- Ho, Yiu-Hung M.; Liu, John Y.. Optimal sun safe attitude for satellite ground tracking. USP2010117823836.
- Jackson, Louis R.; Rogers, Bruce W.; Winkel, Robert E.. Satellite active motion damping. USP2010047690602.
- Goodzeit,Neil E.; Ratan,Santosh. Spacecraft disturbance trimming system. USP2006097104506.
- Munir, Mohammad Saghir; Cooper, John Hutton; Hirschberg, Philip Conway. Spacecraft momentum management using solar array. USP2014108868263.
- Mark A. Blair. Spacecraft sunshield for use in performing solar torque balancing. USP2002116481671.
- Bender Douglas J. ; Nakano William A. ; Burkett William L. ; Obert Kenneth R. ; Bowles Tiffany ; Bockman Stuart F.. Sun-referenced safe-hold control for momentum biased satellites. USP2000026021979.
- Tsao,Tung Ching; Liu,Ketao. Target acquisition control for spacecraft gimballed payload. USP2008107437224.