An attitude control device for a satellite stabilized on three axes including a pitch axis comprises two solar generator wings extending in opposite directions away from a satellite body on respective longitudinal axes at least approximately parallel to the pitch axis. Two drive motors drive these wings independently of each other in rotation about rotation axes at least approximately parallel to the pitch axis to keep the wings facing the Sun with a depointing angle at most equal to a predetermined maximum depointing value. Sensors measure attitude angl...
Attitude control device for a satellite stabilized on three axes including a pitch axis, the device comprising two solar generator wings extending in opposite directions away from a satellite body on opposite respective wing longitudinal axes at least approximately parallel to the pitch axis, two drive motors adapted to drive said wings independently of each other in rotation about respective rotation axes at least approximately parallel to the pitch axis to keep said wings facing the Sun with a depointing angle at most equal to a predetermined maximum w...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 15
- William A. Hoskins ; Robert J. Cassady. ARC discharge initiation for a pulsed plasma thruster. USP2002046373023.
- Basuthakur Sibnath ; Bonello David Paul ; Allen Robert David. Actively controlled thermal panel and method therefor. USP1999126003817.
- Draim John E.. Adaptively positioned solar array. USP2001056227497.
- Reutenauer, Xavier; Samson, Philippe. Articulated assembly of solar generator panels and space vehicle. USP2009047513461.
- Price Xen ; Chan Kam. Autonomous solar torque management. USP1999125996942.
- Lagadec, Kristen; Chabot, Thomas. Device for monitoring the attitude of a satellite, and method for controlling a satellite provided with said device. USP2016019227740.
- Bang,Hyo Choog; Kumar,Krishna Dev; Thak,Min Jae. Method for controlling the attitude of an satellites in elliptic orbits using solar radiation pressure. USP2007037185856.
- Polle, Bernard. Method of controlling the attitude of a satellite and an attitude-controlled satellite. USP2015059027887.
- Basuthakur Sibnath ; Ibanez-Meier Rodrigo ; Stratman Bob Dennis. Multiple axis solar sailing. USP1999055906339.
- Whorton, Mark Stephen; Redmon, Jr., John W.; Cox, Mark D.. Orientation control method and system for object in motion. USP2012018090484.
- Cande Jacques,NLX. Passive device for stabilizing the direction in which a spacecraft points. USP2000086102336.
- Wehner, James; Rudd, Lael; Harris, Christian; Foroozan, Shahram. Solar array momentum control. USP2011077980514.
- Shah Piyush R. ; Bender Douglas J.. Spacecraft acquisition of sun pointing. USP2000026019320.
- Goodzeit,Neil E.; Ratan,Santosh. Spacecraft disturbance trimming system. USP2006097104506.
- Munir, Mohammad Saghir; Cooper, John Hutton; Hirschberg, Philip Conway. Spacecraft momentum management using solar array. USP2014108868263.