A composite multilayer glass sheet for use as a window glass in a motor vehicle includes an outer glass layer facing outside the motor vehicle, an inner glass layer facing inside the motor vehicle, the inner glass layer extending parallel to the outer glass layer and being spaced from the outer glass layer with an air layer defined therebetween, and an nonreflective film disposed on a surface of at least the outer glass layer which faces the air layer. A resin film is applied to a surface of the inner glass layer for making the inner glass layer mechanic...
A composite multilayer glass sheet for use in a motor vehicle, comprising: (a) an outer glass layer; (b) an inner glass layer spaced a distance apart and parallel to the outer glass layer to form a common peripheral edge and defining an air layer therebetween; (c) a heat reflecting film disposed on a surface of the inner glass layer facing the air layer; (d) a first intermediate film made of a material selected from a group consisting f polyvinyl butyral and ethylene vinyl acetate, disposed on a surface of the heat reflecting film facing the air layer an...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 15
- Osborn ; III Thomas Ward. Absorbent interlabial device with flexible extensions. USP2000096123693.
- Lewis, Thomas M.; Parin, Michael L.. Air-film vibration damping apparatus for windows. USP2013058439154.
- Lewis, Thomas M.; Parin, Michael L.. Air-film vibration damping apparatus for windows. USP2014108851423.
- Ramanujam Narayanan. Bilaminate window glass assembly. USP1999015858483.
- Bell, William Paul; Moran, James R.; Yacovone, Vincent J.. Digital color-design composite for use in laminated glass. USP2004116824868.
- Suh, Moon Suhk; Cho, Jin Woo; Han, Jong Hun; Kim, Seon-min; Shin, Kwon-woo. Double window/door system for blocking infrared light. USP2015059028931.
- Moran,James R. Embossed reflective laminates. USP2007017157133.
- Schindler Darrel L. ; Smith Charles Anthony ; Gohil Ramesh M.. Impact-resisting glazing structure. USP1999065908674.
- Nash, Grant. Method and apparatus for reducing noise transmission through a window. USP2017059645120.
- McCormick, Chris E.; Strong, A. Brent; Ridges, Mike D.; Plumb, Kevin A.; Smith, Jeff. Method of manufacturing a windshield having a protective laminate. USP2015059023162.
- McCormick, Chris E.; Strong, Brent A.; Ridges, Mike D.; Plumb, Kevin A.; Smith, Jeff. Protective laminates. USP2012058172300.
- McCormick, Chris; Strong, A. Brent; Ridges, Mike D.; Plumb, Kevin A.; Smith, Jeff. Protective laminates for windshields. USP2011087992917.
- Meredith ; Jr. William A.. Three variable optimization system for thin film coating design. USP1998095812405.
- Fleury, Carinne; Belliot, Sylvain; Nadaud, Nicolas. Transparent substrate which can be used alternatively or cumulatively for thermal control, electromagnetic armour and heated glazing. USP2011077972713.
- Fleury, Carinne; Nadaud, Nicolas; Belliot, Sylvain. Transparent substrate which can be used alternatively or cumulatively, for thermal control, for electromagnetic armour and for heated glazing. USP2013058440329.