A receiver-dehydrator assembly for use in an automobile air conditioning system is provided which incorporates a seamless, aluminum canister with universal-style inlet-to-outlet connector construction. The universal orientation feature consists of an octagonal perimeter at the top of the canister, which accommodates location of the outlet connector in relation to the inlet connector in any 45 degree radial increment. Mechanical joining processes are employed during the manufacturing of this assembly, so as to maximize the cleanliness and dimensional inte...
A method for seamlessly manufacturing a receiver-dehydrator assembly for an air conditioning system wherein a refrigerant mixture containing refrigerant and oil are circulated therethrough, comprising the following steps: providing an open-ended canister, said canister having an integrally formed closed end, said closed end having an octagonally-shaped perimeter defining eight surfaces; attaching an inlet and an outlet 1 each to one of said eight surfaces so as to be in spaced relation to each other, said spaced relation being increments of 45 degrees, s...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 17
- Hosokawa, Kouji. Accumulator. USP20190210215461.
- Tack Jerry A. ; Kiblawi Daniel F.. Air-conditioning system accumulator and method of making same. USP2000106125651.
- Yang,Jefferson Y S; Kao,Mike. Metal hydride storage canister design and its manufacture. USP2006026993888.
- Eggen, Mark; Eggen, Phil; Erdek, Paul. Method and apparatus for providing additive fluids to refrigerant circuit. USP2016039297563.
- Eggen, Mark; Eggen, Phil; Erdek, Paul. Method and apparatus for providing additive fluids to refrigerant circuit. USP2013088499570.
- Eggen, Mark; Eggen, Phil; Erdek, Paul. Method and apparatus for providing additive fluids to refrigerant circuit. USP2011118047009.
- Flecheux, Franck; Granger, Jacques; Schneider, Bernard. Method for making an aerosol housing with threaded neck. USP2003046543636.
- Pytel Norbert ; Mastromatteo Frank ; Mastromatteo Matthew J. C. ; Espey Carl R.. Method of making air conditioner receiver dryer. USP1998085787573.
- Yamada Masashi,JPX ; Ito Seiichi,JPX ; Komiya Yasuhiko,JPX. Method of manufacturing a spaced-wall container including a thermally insulating gas-filled bladder. USP1999045896641.
- Lacey, Michael G.. Molded core filter drier. USP2005026852150.
- Lacey, Michael G.. Molded core filter drier with filter media molded to core. USP2004126835236.
- Pilgram, Stephen P.; Lacey, Michael G.. Molded core filter drier with filter media molded to core for use in heat pump systems. USP2004126835235.
- Slais Robert J.. Pressure vessel and method of manufacture thereof. USP1999015855293.
- Ichimura, Nobuo; Takamatsu, Yoshikazu; Noda, Yoshitoshi; Tsukamoto, Akira; Sugano, Mitsutoshi; Nakamura, Yoshihiro. Receiver-drier for use in an air conditioning system. USP2004066742355.
- Haramoto Cary ; Ford Michael L. ; Wilson Tom C.. Receiver/dryer and method of assembly. USP2000086106596.
- Haramoto Cary ; Ford Michael L. ; Wilson Tom C.. Receiver/dryer and method of assembly. USP1999065910165.
- Griffin Gary E. (Penn Yan NY). Refrigerant recycling system and apparatus. USP1996115575833.