The blade angle controlling pitch beam servo (26) of a helicopter tail rotor (22) is responsive to a main rotor torque signal (92) indicative of torque coupled to a helicopter main rotor (10) for providing torque compensation so that the helicopter airframe will not counter-rotate under the main rotor. The torque coupled to the main rotor is that amount of engine torque (76, 114) in excess of torque coupled to the tail rotor (81, 115) and helicopter auxiliaries (84, 116). The amount of torque compensation provided by the tail rotor is reduced by an amoun...
A helicopter comprising: a main rotor; a tail rotor; an engine for driving said main rotor and said tail rotor; a closed loop fuel control for maintaining the rotor speed constant by providing a fuel rate signal in response to an engine speed signal; and tail rotor pitch control means for providing a tail rotor pitch command signal indicative of the tail rotor pitch required to maintain yaw; characterized by: tail rotor torque indicating means for providing a tail rotor torque signal indicative of engine torque coupled to said tail rotor; auxiliary torqu...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 13
- Yamakawa Eiichi,JPX ; Kondo Natsuki,JPX. Compensation apparatus for main rotor torque. USP2000046053452.
- Luszcz, Matthew T.; White, Matthew A.; Wittmer, Kenneth S.. Feed-forward compensation for gyroscopic loads in a coaxial rotor. USP20190410259575.
- Botich, Leon. Helicopter torque counteraction device. USP2013048430353.
- Botich, Leon A.. Helicopter torque counteraction device. USP2014088794565.
- McCollough, James M.; Fenny, Carlos A.. Independent hydraulic control system for rotorcraft secondary rotor. USP2017119815553.
- Kelaidis, Manousos. Method for controlling rotorcraft airfoil to minimize auxiliary rotor noise and enhance rotorcraft performance. USP2017089725164.
- Rucci, John; Stobiecki, Anthony Z.; Davis, Brent; Myers, Christopher James. Modules and methods for biasing power to a multi-engine power plant suitable for one engine inoperative flight procedure training. USP2016059355571.
- Bellera,Jacques. Optimized method of controlling yaw for rotary-wing aircraft, and a system for implementing it. USP2008097427046.
- Zagranski, Raymond D.; Niebanck, Robert D.. Rotor torque anticipator. USP2005036873887.
- Driscoll, James T.; Hull, Jason; Mattice, Jeffrey S.. Rotor torque predictor. USP2005046879885.
- Wendelsdorf, Joseph W.; Hale, Keith; Riley, Walter West; Covington, Charles Eric; Tucker, Brian E.. System and method of measuring and monitoring torque in a rotorcraft drive system. USP2014128909453.
- Hicks Duane L. (Keller TX) McKeown William L. (Euless TX) Wood Tommie L. (Arlington TX). Tail rotor authority control for a helicopter. USP1997035607122.
- Botich, Leon. Torque counter-action device. USP2012078231077.