An aircraft fuel gauging system has three or more optical pressure sensors 1 and 3 mounted in a tank 10. One sensor 1 is mounted on the floor 14 of the tank, the other sensors 2 and 3 being displaced from the first sensors and from each other in the x, y and z directions. The output of each sensor 1 to 3 is representative of the mass of fuel above the sensor and is supplied to a processor 20. The processor 20 is also connected to an three-axis accelerometer system 21, a pressure sensor 24 above the liquid and a density sensor 25. Utilizing these inputs t...
A liquid-gauging system for determining the quantity of liquid in a tank having a floor, comprising: at least three optical pressure sensors, each sensor being adapted to provide an optical output that varies in response to change of the mass of liquid in the tank above the sensor; means mounting the sensors in the tank for immersion in the liquid and for location on skew lines so that the sensors are normally not in the same horizontal plane with respect to the liquid surface, the sensors being displaced from one another in each of the x, y and z direct...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 15
- Ian Amos CA. Apparatus to calculate dynamic values for pressure density in an aircraft. USP2002096449573.
- Rhoads, II, Thomas Edward; Darwin, Keith Patrick; Chaffee, Mark Robert; Clark, Jr., Harold Frederick. Blackboard-centric layered software architecture. USP2003116647407.
- Rhoads, II, Thomas Edward; Darwin, Keith Patrick; Chaffee, Mark Robert; Clark, Jr., Harold Frederick. Blackboard-centric layered software architecture. USP2003066574653.
- Rhoads ; II Thomas Edward ; Darwin Keith Patrick ; Chaffee Mark Robert ; Clark ; Jr. Harold Frederick. Blackboard-centric layered software architecture for an embedded airborne fuel gauging subsystem. USP2001076256679.
- Atkinson, Harry. Fluid-gauging systems and methods. USP2004046715349.
- Hess Robert Alan ; Walker Mark George ; Zakrzewski Radoslaw Romuald ; Rabelo Luis Carlos ; North Robert Curtis ; Durkee Scott Robert. Liquid gauging using sensor fusion and data fusion. USP2000126157894.
- Erickson, Donald E.. Method and apparatus for controlling the liquid filling in a laundry treating appliance. USP2017039593440.
- Breed, David S.; DuVall, Wilbur E.; Johnson, Wendell C.. Method and apparatus for measuring the quantity of a liquid in a vehicle container. USP2005056892572.
- Breed, David S.; Duvall, Wilbur E.; Johnson, Wendell C.; Sanders, William Thomas. Method and apparatus for measuring the quantity of fuel in a vehicle fuel tank subject to external forces. USP2003096615656.
- Weil, Roark D.; Hollander, Matthew J.; Garcia-Ortiz, Asdrubal; Maciejewski, William F.. Methods and apparatuses for determining the volume of a substance in a flexible tank. USP2017049618377.
- Herbstreit,Michael E.; Tompras,Anthony D.; Levinskas,Edward J.. Methods and systems for predicting fuel sensor performance within a tank during motion. USP2006127149628.
- Pechstedt, Ralf-Dieter. Optical sensor. USP2017099766178.
- Kleman, Mikael. Radar level gauge inclination system. USP2017059658096.
- Spillman, Jr., William Bert; Massimo, Maurizio. Volume measurement system and method for volume element counting. USP2003026516661.
- Spillman, Jr., William Bert; Massimo, Maurizio. Volume measurement system and method for volume element counting. USP2004026690475.