A scan reading method according to this invention includes the steps of: causing a line memory to store original image data for one line; obtaining a density average value of the one-line image data or a variation rate thereof; and detecting the edge of the original by comparing the average density value or the variation rate thereof with a predetermined threshold value after finishing a scan over the original or during the scan. A scan reading method also includes the steps of: preparing a density histogram from the one line image data in the original r...
A scan reading method in an image reader for detecting an edge of an original, the image reader including a platen with the original mounted thereon, and a scanner including a light source for illuminating said original sequentially or simultaneously in a main scan direction while being relatively moved in a subscan direction substantially orthogonal to said main scan direction, wherein an image of said original is photoelectrically read at each pixel by two-dimensionally scanning said original, and detecting at least one edge of said original in said su...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 17
- Lee, Jae-chool. Apparatus and method for detecting an edge of three-dimensional image data. USP2005056900801.
- Wang Laiqiang,JPX ; Furuhata Fujio,JPX. Apparatus for reading image and method therefor. USP1998085796876.
- Yamazaki Yoshirou,JPX. Auto setup process. USP2001076259825.
- Baba Nobuyuki,JPX ; Kudo Koichi,JPX ; Aoki Sumiaki,JPX. Document sensing device for an image forming apparatus. USP2001066252682.
- Ilbery Peter William Mitchell,AUX. Force field halftoning. USP2000096124844.
- Kakutani Toshiaki,JPX. Image processing apparatus and image processing method. USP2001046215561.
- Takashi Honda JP; Yoko Fujiwara JP. Image processing apparatus and method for adjustment of density of copied image. USP2002056384939.
- Naiki, Takashi; Nishide, Hiroshi; Miyamura, Makoto. Image processor. USP2005056898330.
- Shiota Kazuo,JPX. Image reproducing method and apparatus including compressing a dynamic range of a read-out image signal. USP2000096122076.
- Hamburg, Mark. Method and apparatus for generating color toning curves. USP2010117830548.
- Publicover, Nelson George. Method and system for computerized high rate image processing. USP2003046542636.
- Publicover, Nelson George. Method and system for computerized high-rate image processing. USP2004106804399.
- Morimura Kazuhiko,JPX. Object imaging apparatus with object slant correction facility. USP1999085940128.
- Baba Nobuyuki,JPX ; Murai Toshiharu,JPX ; Aoki Sumiaki,JPX ; Kudo Koichi,JPX. Original edge detecting system and optical sensor. USP1998035729024.
- Neufeld,Richard; Cummings,Calvin D.; Warnes,Allan. Printing plate registration and optical alignment device including locating at least a part of a reference edge in at least one digital camera image. USP2008117456379.
- Chen Daniel (Hsinchu TWX) Tasy Alpha (Hsinchu TWX) Chen Kevin (Hsinchu TWX). To drive the optical system independently by CPU in flatbed scanners. USP1997055633745.
- Schwitzky Volkmar Rolf,DEX. Web or sheet edge position measurement process and device. USP1999085932888.