A TiO2 containing catalyst for denitrizing nitrogen oxides in the presence of a hydrocarbon as a reducing agent is disclosed. There are also disclosed denitrizing catalysts which contain zeolite or perovskite structure complex compound.
A catalyst for denitrizing nitrogen oxides in the presence of a hydrocarbon as a reducing agent, which comprises: (A) a substituted zeolite having the general formula M1AM2B[(AlO2)x(SiO2)Y].Z H2O in which M1 represents an alkali metal ion or an alkaline earth metal ion or hydrogen ion having a valence of n1; M2 is at least one metal ion selected from the group consisting of Ti4+, Zr4+and Sn4+having a valence of N2; n1A+n2B=X and Y/X≥5; the M2 ion being contained in an amount of 0.1-20% by weight based on the zeolite; and (B) at least one metal or an oxid...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 10
- Park Sang Un (Taejun KRX) Lee Sang Ho (Taejun KRX) Kim Kyung Mi (Taejun KRX) Jang Jong San (Taejun KRX) Lee Jong Hae (Seoul KRX). Amorphous perovskite catalysts for nitrogen oxide reduction and methods of preparing the same. USP1997115691263.
- Irshad, Zaheer; Karim, Khalid. Catalyst for conversion of propylene to product comprising a carboxylic acid moiety. USP2016119492814.
- Yang, Yuanyi; Li, Dongfeng; Dai, Wei; Chen, Shuo; Wang, Guoqing; Liao, Lihua; Cheng, Jianmin; Guo, Yanlai; Peng, Hui. Composite for catalytic distillation and its preparation. USP2010017642388.
- Yang,Yuanyi; Li,Dongfeng; Dai,Wei; Chen,Shuo; Wang,Guoqing; Liao,Lihua; Cheng,Jianmin; Guo,Yanlai; Peng,Hui. Composite for catalytic distillation and its preparation. USP2007067226884.
- Yoshida Kiyohide,JPX ; Miyadera Tatsuo,JPX. Comprising supported silver sulfate or silver chloride or silver with sulfuric acid. USP1998095801117.
- Saito Mika,JPX ; Yoshida Kiyohide,JPX. Exhaust gas cleaner and method for cleaning exhaust gas. USP1999085935529.
- Yoshida Kiyohide,JPX ; Abe Akira,JPX ; Miyadera Tatsuo,JPX ; Irite Naoko,JPX. Exhaust gas cleaner and method for removing nitrogen oxides. USP1998065772973.
- Catherine Hedouin FR; Pierre Macaudiere FR. Method for treating gases to reduce nitrogen oxide emissions. USP2002126491886.
- Michalakos,Peter M.; Tom,Robert. Ozone removal system and method for low and high temperature operation. USP2009017473402.
- Gesenhues, Ulrich; Weyand, Sonja. Process for the preparation of a TiO-containing catalyst or catalyst support which is stable to high temperatures. USP2010107807605.