Furnace for the continuous melting of mixtures of oxides by direct induction at high frequency and a very short refining time and with a low energy consumption, comprising an intake (14) and a nozzle (15) for the continuous discharge of oxides into a metal crucible (3) having cold walls heated by a high frequency coil (5), characterized in that the height of the oxide bath is between 2 cm and 20% of the diameter of the metal crucible and in that the furnace hearth (4) is both transparent to the inducing magnetic field and sufficiently cooled to ensure th...
A furnace for the continuous melting of an oxide mixture, comprising: means for directly inducing high frequency heating currents in the oxide mixture; an intake for continuously supplying the oxide mixture to be melted; a nozzle for continuously discharging the melted mixture; a circular metal crucible having cold walls; and a hearth formed from a refractory material having a plurality of independent metal inserts embedded in said refractory material, each of said metal inserts being constituted by a tube portion having an inlet and an outlet for a flow...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 20
- Powell, James R.; Reich, Morris. AVS melting process. USP2003056558308.
- James R. Powell ; Morris Reich. Advanced vitrification system improvements. USP2002116485404.
- Dewet-Smith, Dawid; Leidy, D. Wayne; Fayerweather, Carl L.; Swiler, Daniel R.; Clark, Terence J.. Apparatus for melting and refining silica-based glass. USP2017059637406.
- Bruckner Raimund,DEX ; Grimm Daniel,DEX ; Lee Steve,GBX. Assembly of a tapping device and a cooled inductor. USP2001056226314.
- Bruckner Raimund,DEX ; Grimm Daniel,DEX ; Lee Steve,GBX. Assembly of tapping device and inductor therefor. USP2000036043472.
- Kunert,Christian; Kolberg,Uwe; Kiefer,Werner; R철mer,Hildegard; Ohmstede,Volker. Coating of cooled devices. USP2006037010941.
- Kiefer, Werner; Kolberg, Uwe; Romer, Hildegard; Schmitt, Stefan; Schmidbauer, Wolfgang. Device and method of plaining glasses or glass-ceramics. USP2003076588234.
- Kunert, Christian; Kolberg, Uwe; Römer, Hildegard. Device for melting or purifying of inorganic sustances. USP2004066757317.
- Boen Roger,FRX ; Bonnetier Armand,FRX ; Ladirat Christian,FRX. Glass induction melting furnace using a cold crucible. USP2001026185243.
- Tenzek, Anthony M.; Lazor, David A.. Induction furnace for melting granular materials. USP2010097792178.
- Rodek, Erich; Schmid-Bauer, Wolfgang; Römer, Hilgegard; Weidmann, Günter; Kiefer, Werner. Method and a device for the refining of glass. USP2014108869561.
- Romer, Hildegard; Kiefer, Werner; Kopsel, Detlef; Nass, Peter; Rodek, Erich; Kolberg, Uwe; Pfeiffer, Thomas. Method for refining molten glass. USP2004036698244.
- Rodek, Erich; Schmid-Bauer, Wolfgang; Römer, Hilgegard; Weidmann, Günter; Kiefer, Werner. Method for the refining of glass. USP2010047694533.
- Bruckner Raimund,DEX ; Grimm Daniel,DEX ; Lee Steve,GBX. Method of operating an inductor. USP2000066072166.
- Bruckner Raimund,DEX ; Grimm Daniel,DEX ; Lee Steve,GBX. Method of operating an inductor. USP2000046051822.
- Kim, Deuk Man; Choi, Seok Mo; Jo, Hyun Jun; Cho, Hyun Je; Park, Seung Chul; Kim, Cheon Woo; Hwang, Tae Won. Molten glass discharging device. USP2015129212077.
- Römer, Hildegard; Kolberg, Uwe; Räke, Guido; Kiefer, Werner; Kohl, Michael; Schmidbauer, Wolfgang. Skull pot for melting or refining glass or glass ceramics. USP2004116817212.
- R?mer, Hildegard; Kolberg, Uwe; R?ke, Guido. Skull pot for melting or refining inorganic substances, especially glasses and glass ceramics. USP2005056889527.
- Girold, Christophe; Bruguiere, Lionel; Boen, Roger; Bonnetier, Armand; Bojat, Louis. Vitrification furnace with dual heating means. USP2010067730745.
- Girold,Christophe; Bruguiere,Lionel; Boen,Roger; Bonnetier,Armand; Bojat,Louis. Vitrification furnace with dual heating means. USP2009037503188.