A method for controlling the speed of an AC machine (12) is described. The AC machine (12) receives three output phases (A,B,C) supplied from a cycloconverter (10) which is connected to an input supply (R,Y,B) of frequency f1. The cycloconverter (10) is caused to operate in three modes under control of a microprocessor (25). The first mode supplies the AC machine (12) in the frequency range 0 to f0, by conventional cycloconverting to generate a near continuum of frequencies. The second mode operates the cycloconverter (10) to synthesize a number of frequ...
A method of controlling the speed of a rotating AC machine, the AC machine being connected to a frequency converter which includes a plurality of switching elements connected to respective phases of a multi-phase input power supply and a control for selectively switching the switching elements, the method comprising: operating the AC machine in three exclusive speed ranges within the range 0 to the frequency of the input supply, f1, wherein each of the three speed ranges corresponds to a separate operating mode of the frequency converter, and (i) in the ...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 14
- Bock Christopher H.. Application-specific electronic motor starter. USP2000056064173.
- Shirotori Hiroshi (Nagano JPX). Control apparatus for a pulse motor. USP1997115686803.
- Baker Roy S. (Rockford IL) Nuechterlein Paul E. (Rockford IL). Converter enhanced variable frequency power bus architecture. USP1997055627744.
- Gabrys,Christopher W.. High efficiency combination motor and drive. USP2008087411325.
- Maurio Joseph M. ; Duba Gregory A. ; Thaxton Edgar S.. Method and arrangement for a high voltage single-stage variable speed drive. USP2000096118932.
- Peter M. Rinaldi ; Edgar S. Thaxton ; Gene Castles. Modular transformer arrangement for use with multi-level power converter. USP2002016340851.
- Kitano, Nobuki. Motor control method and device thereof. USP2009087579800.
- Maeda, Toshiyuki. Motor controlling method and apparatus thereof. USP2013118587241.
- Maeda, Toshiyuki. Motor controlling method and apparatus thereof. USP2012038129933.
- Maeda, Toshiyuki. Motor controlling method and apparatus thereof. USP2012128339083.
- Maeda,Toshiyuki. Motor controlling method and apparatus thereof. USP2006077075260.
- Alfred H. Barrett ; Gary A. Cameron. Multi-mode converter for a motor vehicle electrical system. USP2002106469476.
- Pinkerton, III, Joseph F.; Badger, David A.. Multiple path variable speed constant frequency device having automatic power path selection capability. USP2005016844706.
- Pinkerton, III,Joseph F.; Badger,David A.. Multiple path variable speed constant frequency device having automatic power path selection capability. USP2006047030593.