A suspension system for tracked vehicles has a plurality of interconnected air bags that is used to more evenly distribute the weight of the vehicle superstructure over the belt track. The more even weight distribution improves floatation of the vehicle over the ground, and reduces instability and wear of the superstructure. A tensioner with a pressurized air bag can be used to increase the tension on the belt track during vehicle operation. The pressure in the tensioner air bag can be reduced to ease the tension on the belt track for efficient servicing...
A system for suspending a superstructure on one or more belt tracks, the system comprising: a rear wheel mounted to an axle for rotation; a front wheel mounted to an axle for rotation; a ground engaging belt track encircling the front and rear wheels; a bridge spanning between the axle of the front wheel and the axle of the rear wheel, the bridge being supported in part by the front and rear axles; a plurality of movable support members, each supporting the bridge in part on one or more mid-wheels; and a bag that holds pressurized fluid associated with e...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 19
- Eavenson, Jimmy N.; Buchanan, Peter Joseph. Drive sprocket for a tracked vehicle. USP20181210155554.
- Simula, Glen Raymond; Luskin, Luke Stephen; McKinstry, David Jon. Multi-purpose ground vehicle. USP2013098540040.
- Boyum, Lee Stephen. Pivoting track tensioning system for a tracked vehicle. USP2003116641235.
- Speckamp, Dirk; Behra, Jan Philipp; Hermeler, Heinrich. Self-propelled harvesting machine with hydropneumatic dampening system. USP2013018341926.
- Wagger, Klaus. Snow groomer and relative control method. USP2013118579057.
- Bowers, Lee N.. Stabilizer bar for independently suspended beam structure. USP2005056892838.
- Eavenson, Sr., Jimmy N.; Buchanan, Peter Joseph. Suspension and lock-out systems for a partially tracked vehicle. USP20190210202154.
- Eavenson, Sr., Jimmy N.; Buchanan, Peter Joseph. Suspension and lock-out systems for a partially tracked vehicle. USP20190210202155.
- Jeffrey T. Zaczkowski ; Anthony A. LaMotte. Suspension mechanism for a snowmobile. USP2002036354389.
- Zaczkowski, Jeffrey T.; LaMotte, Anthony A.. Suspension mechanism for a snowmobile. USP2003016502651.
- Simula, Glen Raymond; Tarnowski, Steven John. Track over tire system and method. USP2014078764129.
- Boyum, Lee Stephen. Track tensioning biasing system for a tracked vehicle. USP2003086604796.
- Bergsten, Rex R.; Rydquist, Jon P.; Torborg, David H.. Tracked implement with pivotal front and trailing idlers and powered rear drive member. USP2009047520348.
- Tucker, Jasper James. Tracked vehicle with improved track drive unit. USP2005116968914.
- Tucker, Jr.,Jasper J.. Tracked vehicle with improved track drive unit. USP2007047201242.
- Tucker,Jasper James. Tracked vehicle with improved track drive unit. USP2006016983812.
- Rainer, Johann. Traveling mechanism for agricultural machines and off-road vehicles having an endless belt-band traveling gear and a corresponding belt-band traveling gear. USP2012048147007.
- Kautsch Dewaine A.. Undercarriage assembly for a belted work machine. USP1999125997109.
- Eavenson, Sr., Jimmy N.; Woodrum, Adam; Prybor, Jonathan. Utility vehicle. USP20181210155537.