A semiconductor body (10) has a first region (13) of one formed a semiconductor device (Rx) having a resistance which varies with temperature. The semiconductor device (Rx) is formed by a second region (14) of the opposite conductivity type formed within the first region (13) and a third region (15) of the one conductivity type formed within the second region (14), with first and second electrodes (16) and (17) being spaced apart on the third region (15) so that a resistive path is provided by the third region (15) between the first and second electrodes...
A temperature sensing device including a semiconductor body having a first region of one conductivity type adjacent one major surface within which is formed a semiconductor device having a resistance which varies with temperature, wherein the improvement comprises: the semiconductor device including (i) a second region of the opposite conductivity type having an impurity concentration formed within the first region, (ii) a third region of the one conductivity type having an impurity concentration formed within the second region, (iii) first and second el...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 19
- Nobutaka Nishigaki JP. Apparatus for controlling internal heat generating circuit. USP2002106463396.
- Can Sumer. Bandgap reference voltage circuit with PTAT current source. USP2000016016051.
- Rivero, Christian. Device for detecting temperature variations in a chip. USP2013108550707.
- Weyl Helmut,DEX. Heating element for lambda sensors. USP2000116153861.
- Embree Milton Luther. Integrated circuit thermal shutdown system utilizing a thermal sensor. USP1998115838187.
- Adlerstein,Michael G.. Integrated thermal sensor for microwave transistors. USP2006016991367.
- Hung Chang Yu TW. Low voltage supply bandgap reference circuit using PTAT and PTVBE current source. USP2002046366071.
- Nishigaki,Nobutaka; Ninomiya,Ryoji; Sakai,Makoto. Method and apparatus for controlling internal heat generating circuit. USP2006127148589.
- Mori,Kazuhisa. Overheat detecting circuit. USP2008087417487.
- Barker Richard J.,GBX. Power transistor device having hot-location and cool-location temperature sensors. USP2000116144085.
- Fiscus, Timothy E.. Proportional to temperature voltage generator. USP2005056901022.
- Fiscus, Timothy E.. Proportional to temperature voltage generator. USP2003096628558.
- Dupuy, Philippe; Guillot, Laurent; Moreau, Eric; Turpin, Pierre. Protection of an integrated circuit and method thereof. USP2010037680622.
- Grover Raymond J.,GBX. Semiconductor device assemblies and circuits. USP2000046055148.
- Isgen Helmut (Willich DEX). Temperature detector for a gun barrel. USP1997085659148.
- Hasegawa Hiroyuki,JPX ; Kurosu Toshiki,JPX ; Sugayama Shigeru,JPX. Temperature sensing circuit for voltage drive type semiconductor device and temperature sensing method therefore, and drive-device and voltage drive type semiconductor device using the same. USP2001096288597.
- Pan,Dong; Janzen,Leel S.. Temperature-compensated output buffer. USP2009037511531.
- Ravishanker, Krishnamoorthy. Thermal sensor circuit. USP2004116811309.
- Gibson Gary S.. Thermal shutdown circuit and method for sensing thermal gradients to extrapolate hot spot temperature. USP1999085946181.