Payload delivery of a payload compartment containing a delivery device is initiated by a suitable fusing device which ejects the delivery device from a payload section by firing a gas generator in the section base to propel the delivery device forwardly, thereby shearing retaining pins and ejecting the delivery device from the payload section. The fusing device concurrently fires a time-delayed mechanism leading to a second gas generator in the center of the delivery device. The gas generator ignites after the chaff dispenser is clear of the payload sect...
A chaff dispenser comprising: a structural delivery device, a payload compartment in the structural delivery device, a selectively activated source of fluid pressure in the payload compartment; a wrapper in the payload compartment; a bundle of chaff disposed in the wrapper in at least partially enveloping relation with said source, said wrapper-enclosed bundle being constructed to channel said fluid pressure from said source through said bundle and to provide for the emission of said chaff from said wrapper when the source is activated to provide the pre...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 18
- Bittle,David A; Jimmerson,Gary T; Cothran,Julian L; Blaise,Donald H. Artillery Rocket Kinetic Energy Rod Warhead. USP2007087261039.
- Rafin, Vincent; Le Louarn, Guillaume. Decoy method, device and system for protecting an aircraft. USP2016129523560.
- Brum Roger D.. Decoy utilizing infrared special material. USP1999065915694.
- Z��tterqvist,Christer; Friede,Johan. Dispenser for discharging countermeasures and method therefore. USP2008057373886.
- Brum, Roger D.; Imhoof, Mark A.. Dispensing device for infrared special material. USP2012038132492.
- Callaway,James D.. Expendable infra-red radiating means. USP2008107441503.
- Hordos, Deborah L.; Domazet, Slaven; Mayville, Brian A.. Gas generator. USP2014058728259.
- Vetter, Johann; Enzmann, Ernst. Gas generator. USP2003106634299.
- Hayes, Claude Q. C.. Heat absorbing temperature control devices that include hydroxide. USP2009077566484.
- Grove,Brenden M.; Behrmann,Lawrence A.; Walton,Ian C.; Kneisl,Philip; Werner,Andrew T.. Method and apparatus for reducing pressure in a perforating gun. USP2006107121340.
- Spina John A. ; DePoint ; Jr. John ; Juskiewicz Marion T.. Method of storing and dispensing thin, flimsy objects. USP2001066250501.
- Baker,James J.. Missile countermeasure device, and methods of using same. USP2008037341002.
- Brum, Roger D.. Packaging method for infrared special material. USP2003016510798.
- Roger D. Brum. Packaging method for infrared special material. USP2002126499407.
- Koch, Ernst-Christian; Schneider, Josef. Pyrotechnic smoke screen units for producing an aerosol impenetrable in the visible, infrared and millimetric wave range. USP2003066578492.
- Brum,Roger D.. Reel-out, reel-in magazine and towline cartridge. USP2008127467758.
- Ratanasirigulchia,Wanchai; Yang,Wenbo; Hickson,Cynthia L.; Parrott,Robert A.. Shaped charge loading tube for perforating gun. USP2007017159657.
- Brum, Roger D.; Smith, David H.. Silicon window infrared augmenter. USP2003066571714.