A vacuum sewer system comprises a liquid-driven ejector, the working medium of which is fed to the ejector by a circulation pump from a sewage collecting container, the suction side of the ejector being connected via a check valve to a vacuum sewer network. Air and sewage delivered through the sewer network flow through the ejector into the collecting container. The bore of the discharge pipe of the ejector is substantially cylindrical throughout. Its length is 8 to 20, preferably 10 to 15, times the diameter of its bore and the pipe discharges directly ...
A method of operating a vacuum sewer system that comprises a vacuum sewer network, a sewage collecting container defining an open interior space, and an ejector having a suction inlet, a working medium inlet, and an outlet, said method comprising pumping liquid from the sewage collecting container to the working medium inlet of the ejector as working medium, so that air and sewage in the sewer network are drawn into the ejector, and discharging fluid from the ejector into the sewage collecting container through said outlet and an elongate discharge pipe ...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 14
- Tornqvist Hans,SEX. Air pressure driven vacuum sewer system. USP1999025873135.
- Jansson, Ulf; Björkström, Janos. Apparatus and method for introducing a first fluid into the flow path of a second fluid and use of such an apparatus. USP2016089427716.
- Hoang, Thao; Buniak, Bradley J.; Niznik, Stephen M.; Pedersen, William; Pondelick, Mark A.. Apparatus for controlling a toilet system. USP2018049951504.
- Kulkarni, Girish Sudhir; Sarkar, Subrata; Kusa, Swethaghnya; Pachpund, Santosh Dadasaheb; Kippe, Bradley Noel. Fluid control valve assembly. USP2014078770176.
- Hoang, Thao; Pondelick, Mark A.; Hardwick, Christopher; Whitt, Robin; King, Greg. Flush valve and vacuum generator for vacuum waste system. USP2013128607370.
- Hardwick, Christopher; Hoang, Thao; Buniak, Bradley J.; Kurshinsky, Christian C.; Pedersen, William. Maintenance mode for aircraft vacuum toilet. USP20190210208468.
- Hoang, Thao; Buniak, Bradley J.; Kurshinsky, Christian C.; Niznik, Stephen M.; Pedersen, William; Pondelick, Mark A.. Method and apparatus for controlling a waste outlet of a toilet. USP20190210202747.
- Hardwick, Christopher; Hoang, Thao; Buniak, Bradley J.; Niznik, Stephen M.; Pedersen, William; Pondelick, Mark A.; Sund, Gregory E.. Method and apparatus for installation of a toilet system on an aircraft. USP20180810041241.
- Kuhn, Mell H.. System and method for stabilizing chlorine residual in a dead end water main. USP2017049631347.
- Pucher, Peter. System for supplying a consumer with gaseous fuel and associated method. USP2014118887771.
- Tommi Naski FI. Vacuum sewer system. USP2002116474357.
- Edmondson, Lorna K.. Vacuum tank construction. USP2004086782563.
- Edmondson, Lorna K.. Vacuum tank construction. USP2003096618866.
- Lindroos, Gunnar. Valve means. USP2004066748973.