An air duct has air passages for the air to flow from the inside to the outside. An air passage switching device includes a rotary door and a film member for opening/closing and switching the air passages. The rotary door is formed with openings in its circumferential wall having an arcuate shape. The film member having ventilation holes to lap one of the openings is mounted with a slight slackness on the outer circumference of the rotary door. When this rotary door is rotationally displaced by a control cable, the air passages lapping the ventilation ho...
An air passage switching device for opening/closing an air passage comprising: an air duct having an air flow therein; at least one air opening disposed downstream of said air duct; a film member disposed in said air duct to be opposite to said air opening and opening/closing said air opening, said film member having flexibility; a rotary supporting member supporting said film member, said film member being mounted on said supporting member, whereby when said air opening is closed by said film member, said film member contacts to seal said air opening by...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 18
- Yamaguchi Hiroyuki,JPX ; Saida Kazunori,JPX ; Sumiya Yasuhiko,JPX. Air duct selector. USP1999055899262.
- Sumiya Yasuhiko (Hekinan JPX) Kamiya Tomohiro (Takahama JPX) Inagaki Kazuma (Hekinan JPX). Air duct selector and automotive air conditioner. USP1997105676595.
- Ito, Koichi; Ikuta, Haruki; Torii, Toshio. Air passage switching device and vehicle air conditioner. USP2005086926068.
- Ozeki, Yukio; Onda, Masaharu; Arakawa, Hidenobu. Automotive air conditioner. USP2003086609389.
- Parisi Mark Joseph ; Forrest Wayne Oliver ; Wardlaw Kenneth Lawrence. Automotive heating and air conditioning assembly with improved air flow and temperature control. USP1999085934361.
- Lee Jong-myoung,KRX. Case of air conditioning system. USP2000056062298.
- Dorland, Nathan; Mazzocco, Nicholas; Okray, Daniel; Schulz, Kurt; Buczek, Melissa. Convex grid shape to reduce turbulence under rotary door. USP20180810052934.
- Tsunoda Isao,JPX. Damper mechanism for automotive air-conditioner. USP1999055901943.
- Yousif, Safwan; Aghdaee, Babak; Hesselmann, Gerard John. Flow control device. USP2016059328917.
- Kurelowech, Richard S. Heat recovery and demand ventilation system. USP20190110184684.
- Rizzo, Perry; DiSerio, Rocco; Jahn, Herbert Anton. One-way exhaust vent. USP2017029566845.
- Hori, Ryouji; Satoh, Hiroyuki; Chihiro, Masakazu. Passage opening and closing device. USP2011017871316.
- Goupil, Jr., Gerald M.; Stevenson, Mark W.. Point contact valve seats for film applications. USP2005126979258.
- Ikawa Katsumi,JPX ; Noguchi Tatsuya,JPX. Rotary-type door apparatus having two engagement portions for manual or automatic driving. USP1999075921527.
- Goupil, Jr.,Gerald M.; Sokolofsky,Phillip M.. Sliding film valve driven at edge. USP2008057371161.
- Goupil, Jr., Gerald M.; Kowalski, Gregory J.; Stevenson, Mark W.. Sliding valve, especially for heating, ventilation and air conditioning system. USP2009057527551.
- Nagata, Osamu; Goto, Yoshihiro; Inagaki, Kazuma. Vehicle air conditioner with rotary door. USP2004066743090.
- Shibata Kazuji,JPX. Vehicle air conditioner with rotary door. USP2001076261172.