A load glider has, between the parachute surface and the load, a device in which a reversible transfer of mechanical energy from the main lines to the steering lines takes place, so that essentially only frictional forces are to be overcome during the operation of the steering lines. The device includes two differential gears, which are arranged in parallel and are accommodated in housings in which a steering line is wound up on a roller with a larger diameter and a main line is wound up on the other roller with a small diameter. Gears, which can be driv...
A steering device for a glider, the glider having a parachute surface generating lifting forces, at least two main lines supporting a load and two steering lines, the steering device comprising: steering means arranged between said parachute surface and said load for providing a reversible transfer of mechanical energy from said main lines to said steering lines whereby only frictional forces are overcome during operation of said steering lines, said steering means including two differential gears, a steering line roller connected to one of said gears, a...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 17
- Schwarzler, Hans-Jurgen. Actuation system and method for a load-bearing paraglider. USP2003016505793.
- Strong,Edward. Aerial delivery device. USP2006067059570.
- Morris, David C.. Air drop device. USP2005096942184.
- Schwaerzler, Hans-Juergen; Christof, Horst. Control unit for controlling paragliders, unlatching apparatus for triggering a flaring maneuver to be conducted by a load-bearing paraglider system, and a paraglider system. USP2005116962308.
- Harber, Benjamin A.. Flight path control system for aircraft. USP2015129218004.
- Bailey, Glen Randall. Guided parafoil system for delivering lightweight payloads. USP2004076758442.
- Smith, John J.; Witkowski, Allen C.. Method and apparatus for parachute reefing control. USP2010047703720.
- Smith, John J.; Witkowski, Allen C.. Method for parachute reefing control. USP2011017871043.
- Lee, Calvin K.; Buckley, John E.. Method for providing gliding and trajectory control of a parachute cluster assembly. USP2003126669146.
- Benney Richard J. ; Brown Glen J.. Parachute assembly. USP2001126328263.
- Brown Glen J.. Parachute trajectory control. USP2000106131856.
- Haggard, Roy A.. Parachute trajectory control. USP2003106631872.
- Conway Robert ; Strong Edward. Personnel guided aerial delivery device. USP1999055899415.
- Preston, Daniel. Pneumatic parachute riser control. USP2004106805323.
- Donald Patrick Hilliard ; Michael Patrick Hilliard. Precision parachute recovery system. USP2002016338457.
- Donald Patrick Hilliard ; Michael Patrick Hilliard. Precision parachute recovery system. USP2002076416019.
- Preston, Daniel. Steerable parachute control system and method. USP2005056889942.