Present drive wheels for use with an endless belted track fail to adequately disperse the debris at the interface between the drive wheel and the endless belted track. The present drive wheel includes a mounting hub having a plurality of cantilevered drive members. An opened ended slot is provided between each of the plurality of driving members to provide an effective escape path for debris.
[ I claim:] [1.] A work machine comprising:a frame carrying an engine;a pair of drive wheels, each drive wheel being connected to one of the opposite sides of said work machine and each being operatively driven by said engine;a pair of idler wheels connected on opposite sides of said work machine;a pair of endless rubber belted tracks, each having an inner drive surface and a plurality of centrally disposed guide lugs extending inwardly from said inner drive surface and one of each pair of tracks being entrained about the drive wheel and idler wheel on e...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 14
- Takeuchi Masashi,JPX ; Yamamoto Masayuki,JPX. Crawler belt apparatus. USP1999126000766.
- Yamamoto, Teiji; Hashimoto, Akira. Crawler type traveling apparatus, sprocket for crawler belt and segments thereof. USP2005046883876.
- Soucy,Gilles; Faucher,Claude; Deland,Andr��; Delisle,Marc. Guide horn structure for endless track of high speed multi-terrain vehicles. USP2008097425044.
- Clarke, Donovan; Steiner, Kevin; Penrod, Victor M.; Recker, Roger L.. Machine and track assembly for use therewith. USP2013068465110.
- Diekevers, Mark; Clarke, Donovan; Steiner, Kevin; Penrod, Victor M.; Recker, Roger L.. Machine and track assembly for use therewith. USP2013098540325.
- Diekevers, Mark; Clarke, Donovan; Steiner, Kevin; Zheng, Jianping; Penrod, Victor M.; Recker, Roger L.. Machine and track assembly for use therewith. USP2012058172342.
- Snyder Craig L. ; Roth Thomas A. ; Thomason Thomas ; Webb Randy ; Rau Jerry F.. Mobile construction vehicle driven by track assemblies using continuous elastomeric belts. USP2000026030058.
- Matsuo, Shuichi. Sprocket for coreless crawler track and structure for the same. USP2011037896449.
- Soucy,Gilles; Faucher,Claude; Deland,Andr��; Delisle,Marc. Sprocket wheel for heavy high speed multi-terrain vehicles. USP2008087416266.
- Tuhy, Lance S.. Suspension system for track vehicle. USP2009067552785.
- David R. Hayward ; James H. Buttz ; David L. Shirey. Tandem robot control system and method for controlling mobile robots in tandem. USP2002116484083.
- Albright, Larry E.; Homola, Gary J.; Homola, legal representative, Maria C; Koch, Rodney; Tuhy, Lance; Roan, Thomas J.. Track vehicle having drive and suspension systems. USP2010097798260.
- Deckler,Harry C.; Vokoun,Richard J.. Wheel for belted track vehicles. USP2007047198337.
- Olivier Phely FR. Wheels for tracks. USP2002046371579.