Concrete railroad ties are made having steel plates cast directly into the concrete railroad tie so that the top surface of each steel plate is even with the top surface of the concrete railroad tie. Fasteners for the rails can be welded to anywhere within the steel plate. Additionally, each steel plate can be cast into one of two different positions of the concrete railroad tie thus, creating more flexibility as to the positions of the rail fasteners on the railroad tie and reducing the length of the steel plate needed by half to three inches. By utiliz...
1. A concrete railroad tie turnout assembly having a switch section, a closure section, a frog section and a heel section, the turnout assembly comprising:a plurality of concrete railroad ties;a straight stock rail; a curved stock rail; straight closure rail; a curved closure rail, a straight heel rail and a curved heel rail;a plurality of first rail fastening assemblies for attaching the curved stock rail and the curved closure rail to the concrete railroad ties in the closure section and for attaching the curved heel rail and the curved stock rail to t...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (17)
- Tokuoka Kenzo,JPX ; Demura Masafumi,JPX ; Ego Mitsuki,JPX ; Fukui Yoshihiro,JPX ; Irie Takaaki,JPX ; Yano Tomokazu,JPX ; Konishi Katsuniri,JPX ; Maruyama Motoyoshi,JPX. Base structure of a turnout. USP2001076257494.
- Siegfried Niedermair CA. Composite railroad cross tie and method of manufacturing same. USP2002016336265.
- William D. Pilesi ; Richard A. Burke. Concrete railroad tie insulator spacer and fastening system. USP2002026343748.
- Buekett John (Kings Langley GB2). Concrete railroad ties. USP1990054925094.
- Lubbers Marius H. (Wassenaar NLX). Concrete sleeper with the fastening housing. USP1982094349150.
- Barry Leonard D. (19300 Pennington Drive Detroit MI 48221). Container side-transfer system. USP1977124065006.
- Kuhn Stephen R. (Richton Park IL). Direct support frog assembly. USP1996035496004.
- Burg Thomas J. (Forest Hills PA). Electric coupling for rotary guideway switch. USP1991065020441.
- Keightley Sean,CAX ; Broadbent Joseph David Sowden,CAX ; Johnston Robert Scott,CAX ; Jarvis Brent Andrew,CAX. Electrically insulated railway cross tie. USP1999075918806.
- Vollmar Ronald D. (1809 Clark St. Muncie IN 47301). Process for raising manholes. USP1977094050839.
- Campbell ; Frank A.. Rail bracing system. USP1978104119271.
- Young Hartley F. (Melton AUX). Rail fastening system. USP1992055110046.
- Owen S. Hudson (Marshfield WI). Rail-tie fastening method for concrete tie. USP1996025494212.
- Broughton Amos W. (5645 Persimmon Ave. Temple City CA 91780). Railroad rail support and process for manufacture. USP1995115464153.
- Frank Earl E. (Tallman NY). Railroad turnouts. USP1977024005839.
- Colbaugh Michael E. (Levelgreen PA). Railway coded track circuit apparatus and method utilizing fiber optic sensing. USP1994075330136.
- Bush Charles J. (Wood Ridge NJ). Spring rail plate fasteners for direct railroad track fixation. USP1976033945566.