The present invention provides an environmental control system for an aircraft attendant or crew rest ventilation system. The system provides primary and secondary sources of air to the crew or attendant rest. A pressure sensor within the supply duct determines whether air from the primary duct is within desired pressure limits and controls operation of the ducts accordingly. Additional features related to temperature control and ventilation are also provided.
1. An environmental control system for a rest area in an aircraft, comprising: a first air source configured to supply a first volume of air; a first air duct arranged to receive the first volume of air from the first air source and deliver it to the rest area; a sensor configured to determine the amount of the air traveling through the first air duct; a second air duct connected to the first air duct and configured to deliver a second volume of air to the rest area via the first air duct; a valve within the second air duct; and a system controller in co...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (11)
- Dechow Martin (Hamburg DEX) Scherer Thomas (Hamburg DEX). Air conditioning system for a passenger aircraft. USP1996055516330.
- Scheffler Hans-Joachim,DEX ; Markwart Michael,DEX ; Buchholz Uwe,DEX. Air-conditioning system for below-deck areas of a passenger aircraft. USP2001106306032.
- Casey Y. K. Ng ; Warren Andrew Atkey ; Gregg Grant LaVoy ; Leigh M. Sedgwick. Aircraft air conditioning system and method. USP2002096449963.
- Mathis Lee R. (Dana Point CA) Panagotacos George W. (Corona CA) Panagotacos Steve K. (Yorba Linda CA) Bruce Ronald A. (Corona CA). Electric resistance air reating system for an aircraft cabin. USP1989034814579.
- Cronin, Michael J.. Energy efficient ECS powered by a variable voltage/variable frequency power system. USP1985104546939.
- Douglas S. Walkinshaw CA; Gintautas P. Mitalas CA; Campbell S. L. McNeil CA; Keith F. Preston CA. Environment control system for aircraft having interior condensation problem reduction, cabin air quality improvement, fire suppression and fire venting functions. USP2002126491254.
- Brasseur, Andre G.; Guilford, Paul A.; Brady, Frank P.; Su, Cheh-Min J.; Fieldson, Charles A.; Trent, Michael L.; Stevens, John J.; Izbicki, Stephen E.. Flight crew and attendant rest environmental control system. USP2003096619589.
- Ron Crabtree ; Jim Beals ; Gary Kumagai ; Robert Tom ; Stan Pollitt. Integrated environmental control system and humidification system. USP2002046375849.
- Huffman Joseph G. (Lincoln NE) Seidl Thomas L. (Lincoln NE). Lightweight auxiliary power and forced air supply unit. USP1987114706908.
- Buchholz, Uwe Albert. Method and system for controlling an air mass flow in an aircraft. USP2003046544114.
- Curry Michael J.,CAX ; Kuipers Alison J.,CAX ; Chappell Laurie M.,CAX ; Emmett Paul L.,CAX. System for improving the well-being of humans in a commercial aircraft. USP1998085791982.