A belt sander (2) comprising a housing (4) and having a lower sanding surface (40) and an upper sanding surface (42) opposite the first sanding is disclosed. The sander has a larger rear roller (32) driven by a motor (22), a front roller (34) of smaller diameter than the rear roller, and an endless sanding belt (38). A guard (48) is pivotable between a lowered position preventing access to the upper sanding surface and a raised position allowing access to the upper sanding surface. A handle (12) on the housing is pivotable between a first handle position...
What is claimed is: 1. A sanding apparatus comprising: a housing defining a first base surface and a second base surface opposite said first base surface; at least one first roller and at least one second roller of smaller diameter than said first roller; a motor for driving at least one said first roller for causing an endless abrasive belt passing around at least one said first roller and at least one said second roller in use to move across said first and second base surfaces to define first and second sanding surfaces respectively; and at least one ...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (10)
- Tillman, Thomas Shea; Brazell, Kenneth M.. Belt sander. USP200410D497298.
- Heyer Thomas. Belt sander stabilizer. USP2000106126529.
- Martin ; Ronald. Belt-type sander accessory. USP1978104118897.
- Martin Ronald (5225 SW. Lakeview Blvd. Lake Oswego OR 97034). Belt-type sander attachment for portable power drills. USP1976103983664.
- Tasikas James (128 Krieghoff Avenue Markham ; Ontario CAX L3R 1V9). Dual mode floor sander. USP1993075224301.
- Toshiaki Takizawa JP; Mitsuru Akeno JP. Fixture for abrasive cloth paper. USP2002046379236.
- Steffen Wuensch DE. Hand operated belt sander. USP2002116475075.
- Alfred Frech DE; Gerd Berner DE; Reiner Silberer DE; Michael Behrendes DE; Michael A Gabold DE; Joachim Schadow DE; Rudolf Fuchs DE; Sinisa Andrasic DE; Thomas Palaver DE; Juergen Koellner . Hand-held belt sander. USP2002076419569.
- Frech Alfred,DEX ; Berner Gerd,DEX ; Silberer Reiner,DEX ; Behrendes Michael,DEX ; Gabold Michael A,DEX ; Schadow Joachim,DEX ; Fuchs Rudolf,DEX ; Andrasic Sinisa,DEX ; Palaver Thomas,DEX ; Koellner . Hand-held belt sander. USP2001016174226.
- Hara Akihito,JPX. Structure for use in a power driven tool for collecting dust generated by the operation of the tool. USP2000126159085.
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 13
- Leasure,Jeremy D.. Belt sander. USP200711D556001.
- O'Hern,Adam M.. Belt sander. USP200806D570661.
- O'Hern,Adam M.. Belt sander. USP200806D570173.
- Wall, Daniel P.; Carroll, Craig A.; Weston, Jeffrey D.. Belt sander. USP2011017871311.
- Layton, Jr., Russell K.; Beaudet, Daniel A.; Goryachev, Ivan D.. Compact grinding wheel. USP2018029902035.
- LaMarche, Paul. Expansible sanding block exhibiting oblique extending surfaces. USP2012078231440.
- Lamarche, Paul. Expansible sanding block exhibiting oblique extending surfaces. USP2011098011998.
- Layton, Jr., Russell K.; Beaudet, Daniel A.; Goryachev, Ivan D.. Grinding wheel with identification tag. USP2017069669508.
- Shi, Windy. Planer. USP201306D683604.
- Walker,Andrew; McKay,Tim. Sanding apparatus. USP2007067226346.
- Layton, Jr., Russell K.; Beaudet, Daniel A.; Goryachev, Ivan D.; Hastings, Zachary S.. Skate blade sharpening system. USP201708D793830.
- Layton, Jr., Russell K.; Beaudet, Daniel A.; Goryachev, Ivan D.; Hanczor, Matt. Skate blade sharpening system with alignment adjustment. USP20180910065282.
- Kundel, Jr., Robert. Surface preparation apparatus. USP2013078480457.