A marine vessel equipped with a countermeasure system having a substantially vertical launch tube that is at least generally rotatable about a vertical reference axis that extends through and along a length of the launch tube. This rotation capability of the launch tube may be used to affect an aiming of an associated countermeasure cartridge at least generally disposed therein. One or both the launch tube and countermeasure cartridge of this countermeasure system are generally equipped with a rotation inhibitor for substantially preventing independent r...
What is claimed is: 1. A method of operating a marine vessel countermeasure system for launching a zero-twist, self propelled countermeasure cartridge from a substantially vertical launch tube rotatably mounted about an axis on a base and the launched countermeasure is set on course by a lateral pitch of the cartridge to a predetermined azimuth, comprising: calculating the azimuth course for the launch of the countermeasure cartridge; calculating the range for deployment of the countermeasure payload; rotating the launch tube to the calculated azimuth c...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (15)
- Bar, Klaus. Aiming drive. USP2004046715397.
- Becker Wilfried (Duesseldorf DEX) Pahnke Klaus-Dieter (Hilden DEX). Arrangement for horizontally orienting a rotatable platform for a weapon. USP1987054662265.
- Weiss Haim,ILX ; Benshabat Daniel G.,ILX. Flight control of an airborne vehicle at low velocity. USP1999035875993.
- Lange Robert G. (Olney MD) Dorsett Lawrence P. (Johns Island SC). General purpose decoy launcher. USP1981124305325.
- Woodall ; Jr. Robert C. (Pasadena MD) Jones S. Kyle (Hyattsville MD) Jones ; Jr. H. Joseph (Elkridge MD). Launched torpedo decoy. USP1994085341718.
- Kurth Josef (Troisdorf-Spich DEX) Mathey Christoph (Ockenfels DEX) Wissinger Waldemar (Siegburg DEX). Launching tube for missiles. USP1987034646618.
- Grosso Vincent A. (Hopkinton MA). Modular aerodynamic gyrodynamic intelligent controlled projectile and method of operating same. USP1995065425514.
- Cianciolo, Salvatore. Positioning system with continuous-range inclination and rotation angles. USP2004116820531.
- Doctor Michael ; Horton John ; Woodall Robert. Rapid ignition infrared decoy for anti-ship missile. USP2001056230629.
- Kensok Timothy J. (Minnetonka MN) Van Sloun Peter H. (Hopkins MN). Rotary cam load positioning apparatus. USP1990064934271.
- Crabtree, Daniel. Ship self-defense missile weapon system. USP2003086610971.
- Engel, Seymour J.; Foster, William M.; Phillips, Carroll D.; Orchard, Clifton F.. Shipboard point defense system and elements therefor. USP2003056561074.
- Hopkins, Leonard W.; O'Connor, Harry T.; Lodi, Charles Q.. Shipboard point defense system and elements therefor. USP2003066575400.
- Miller, Vernon W.; Simeone, Vincent A.; Greynolds, David T.; Hunt, William E.. Shipboard point defense system and elements therefor. USP2003046543716.
- Schiff, George W.; Barton, David K.; Millett, Robert E.; Phillips, Carroll D.. Shipboard point defense system and elements therefor. USP2003086603421.