A valve actuator is provided that comprises a unitary housing and a piston translatably mounted within the housing. The piston comprises a first portion having a first diameter and a second portion having a second diameter that is greater than the first diameter. A position sensor having a third diameter at least as large as the second diameter is fixedly coupled to the housing and to the piston for determining the position of the piston.
What is claimed is: 1. A valve actuator, comprising: a unitary housing; a piston translatably mounted within said housing, said piston comprising a first portion having a first diameter and a second portion having a second diameter greater than said first diameter; and a position sensor fixedly coupled to said housing and to said piston for determining the position of said piston, said position sensor having a third diameter at least as large as the second diameter; wherein said unitary housing includes an inner wall and said second portion is configure...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (19)
- Gibbons Kevin D.. Actuator with failfixed zero drift. USP1998045735122.
- Winslow, Christopher L.; Anduze, Alejandro. Bleed valve system for a gas turbine engine. USP2004026695578.
- Bowman, Gary M.; Burdick, Wade A.. Control valve with integrated electro-hydraulic actuator. USP2004046725876.
- Drakeley George M. (Suffield CT). Digital motor feedback for a position actuator. USP1988074756229.
- Russell Alexander (Glasgow GB6). Displacement measurement devices. USP1987024644355.
- McCormick Joseph F. (Holyoke MA). Floating coil servo valve. USP1991055012722.
- Benson, Dwayne M.. Flow control valve with integral sensor and controller and related method. USP2005056892745.
- Jansen, Harvey B.. Fueldraulic pintle valve. USP2004086783108.
- H철fling,Klaus; Schubert,Hans Georg. Magnet arrangement. USP2006087093613.
- Mahoney, Timothy D.; Jones, David D.. Method for controlling fuel flow to a gas turbine engine. USP2003126655151.
- Swinford, Mark Douglas. Methods and apparatus for regulating gas turbine engine fluid flow. USP2004086775990.
- Leachman ; Jr. Frank A. (Bristol CT) Cole Edward F. (Glastonbury CT). Multiple function fuel valve and system. USP1991065020315.
- Cobb Clyde E. (Lakeview Terrace CA) Coakley Kim L. (Castaic CA). Position feedback attachment. USP1980084216795.
- Pond Richard J. (Nailsworth GB2). Position indicator for valves. USP1987014635901.
- Gomes Karl G. ; Liantonio Vito. Precision valve control. USP2001076267349.
- Dowdall Dennis S. (Surrey GB2). Valve actuator. USP1987034651969.
- Stubbs George A. (Warrington GB2). Valve and components therefor. USP1984024431159.
- Miller, Nathan Todd. Valve flow control system and method. USP2005046882924.
- Madden,Jeremy S.. Valve state sensing module. USP2008027328719.