A system includes a first chamber configured to hold a liquid and a second chamber configured to hold the particles. A first pump transfers the particles from the second chamber to a third chamber. A first valve during a first time period regulates the delivery of the liquid into the third chamber through a first opening. A second opening directs jets of liquid from the third chamber during the first time period to form holes in the ground. A second valve is operable during a second time period to regulate the first pump to transfer the particles to the ...
1. A system for forming holes in ground and for controlled delivery of particles into the holes, comprising: a first chamber configured to hold a liquid;a second chamber configured to hold the particles;a first pressure mechanism operable to maintain the liquid in the first chamber at a first pressure level;a first pump operable to transfer the particles from the second chamber to a third chamber;a first valve activated during a first time period to regulate the delivery of the liquid into the third chamber through a first opening;a second opening config...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (19)
- Monroe Michael (Buena Park CA). Apparatus and method for aerating and/or introducing particulate matter into a ground surface. USP1994125370069.
- Sibert, James E.. Apparatus and method for forming holes and for placing materials into sub-surface. USP2010127845293.
- Cross Hewis W. (Albany GA) Lewis James C. (Albany GA). Apparatus and method for subsurface injection of agrochemicals. USP1989024807544.
- Foster James S. (714 Dayton Ave. Vancouver WA 98664) Muchmore Brian K. (1336 SW. Hall Blvd. Tigard OR 97223). Apparatus for conditioning golf green. USP1996045503091.
- Manabe Yuichiro,JPX. Apparatus for cultivating turf by high-pressure liquid injection. USP1999115983559.
- Russell Jack C. (2615 Ardsley Drive Orlando FL 32804) Russell John F. (Blackhawk Drive ; Indian Mound Village Sanford FL 32771). Apparatus for distributing fluids below soil surfaces. USP1977034009666.
- Nagy Ernest J. (1508-41st Street ; SE Calgary ; Alberta CAX T2A 1K8). Applicator device. USP1989104872411.
- Brenn Gary K. (Washington IL). Herbicide spreader. USP1984114481894.
- Cross Hewis W. (Albany GA) Paulk Roger T. (Albany GA). Method and apparatus for microprocessor controlled sprayer. USP1989024805088.
- Clark Stanley R. (Hesston KS) Stelter Mark R. (Lindsborg KS). Method and apparatus for placing dry or liquid materials into the soil subsurface without tillage tools. USP1997025605105.
- Podevels Dean A. (Chanhassen MN) Comer Robert C. (Hopkins MN) Lonn Dana R. (Minneapolis MN) Scherbring David J. (Shakopee MN) Beattie John M. (Greeley CO) Holley Charles C. (Bloomington MN) Schmidt M. Method and apparatus for soil cultivation by high pressure injection of fluids. USP1992045101745.
- Johnston Douglas (Decatur AL). Method and apparatus for the jet injection of agricultural liquids into the soil. USP1986114624193.
- Comer Robert C. (Hopkins MN). Method and apparatus for treating turf. USP1993055207168.
- Engelke, Milton C.; Kenworthy, Kevin E.; Jones, Laurence B.. Method and system for high pressure liquid injection of turf seed. USP2005056892657.
- Bhattacharya, Shubho; Crush, Sarah. Paint circulation pump control system. USP2012088235674.
- Mulder Douglas C. (Wellington OH). Powder spray gun. USP1987124715535.
- Rogers Ramon B. (1510 Hilliard Street E. Saskatoon ; Saskatchewan CAX S7J 0G4). Pulsed injection into the ground of liquid fertilizer. USP1990034907516.
- Taylor Donald K. (1007 Tiki Dr. Galveston TX 77554). Soil injection system. USP1996015487346.
- Saeger, David C.. Water jet weeder, cultivator, root waterer, and aerator. USP2003106634435.