A gas generator for a safety device for a motor vehicle, comprises at least two distinct chambers which communicate with each other through at least one opening or nozzle. A first chamber is isolated from the outside. A second chamber or “diffusion” chamber is able to receive gases generated by the combustion of a solid pyrotechnical charge placed in the first chamber, and to discharge them towards the outside. The solid charge is a mixture consisting of at least one oxidizing charge and a reducing charge, the oxygen balance of which is equilibrated. A h...
1. A gas generator for a safety device for a motor vehicle, the gas generator comprising: at least a first chamber and a second chamber, the first chamber isolated from the outside, the second chamber in communication with the first chamber;an energetic charge disposed in the first chamber, the energetic charge being a mixture of at least one oxidizing charge and one reducing charge for which an oxygen balance of reaction products is equilibrated; anda heat-generating device for generating sufficient heat for triggering and sustaining combustion of the e...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (18)
- Green ; Jr. Lloyd G. ; Nelson Bradley W. ; Scott Robert E. ; Cuevas Jess A. ; Deming Thomas H.. Air bag inflator with pressure regulation. USP1999115984352.
- McFarland Eric R. ; Green ; Jr. Lloyd G.. Air bag inflator with pressure regulation. USP2001056227565.
- Katsuda Nobuyuki,JPX ; Oda Shingo,JPX ; Ueda Masayuki,JPX. Airbag inflator and an airbag apparatus. USP2001056234521.
- Brown Steven Joseph ; Ingram Larry Stefan ; Messina Neale Arthur ; Olszanskyj Fedor ; Reitz ; Jr. William Hugo. Airbag inflator for vehicle occupant restraint apparatus. USP1998115829784.
- Blomquist, Harold R.; Helmy, Abdelkader M.; Sampson, William P.; Mangum, Michael G.. Cool burning gas generating material for a vehicle occupant protection apparatus. USP2005046875295.
- Taylor, Robert D.; Hess, Gregg. Copper complexes with oxalyldihydrazide moieties. USP2012018097103.
- Scheffee Robert S. ; Wheatley Brian K.. Eutectic mixtures of ammonium nitrate and amino guanidine nitrate. USP1998035726382.
- Cunningham Donald J. (North Ogden UT) Smith Bradley W. (Ogden UT). Flash ignition system. USP1992055109772.
- Knowlton Gregory D. ; Ludwig Christopher P.. Gas generating compositions. USP2001056235132.
- Krupp, Robert M.; Mayville, Brian A.. Gas generating system. USP2012028123878.
- Parkinson, David W.; Smith, Bradley W.. Gas generator. USP2012048162350.
- Ruckdeschel Rolf,DEX ; Tieu Anh-Dung,DEX ; Lindner Markus,DEX ; Laucht Horst,DEX ; Winterhalder Marc,DEX ; Fink Martin,DEX ; Hinterberger Christof,DEX ; Leifheit Markus,DEX. Gas generator with cooling device. USP2001036196583.
- Green David J. ; Lauritzen Donald R.. Igniter for gas bag inflator. USP1998065772243.
- Hayakawa, Shinichi; Ozaki, Toru; Masuda, Yasushi; Ochi, Hiroyuki; Hasegawa, Shinya; Mukunoki, Hirotaka. Inflator. USP2011067954848.
- Staheli, Clint; Smith, Bradley W; Parkinson, David; Hussey, Brett. Inflator with ignition distribution. USP2011067967333.
- Norman H. Lundstrom ; Aaron J. Greso ; Robert S. Scheffee. Method for the gas-inflation articles. USP2002086435552.
- Rose, James Michael; Herriford, Lawrence Edward; Gold, Stephen Craig; Thomas, Brian Orgyle; Wilkins, Judah Lee; Isbell, Robb Calvin. Solid propellant/liquid type hybrid gas generator. USP2011027878536.
- Clark Randall J. (Pleasant View UT) Smith Bradley W. (Ogden UT) Rasmussen Kirk H. (West Point UT) Kort Leland B. (Lakewood CO). Stamped metal toroidal hybrid gas generator. USP1996125588676.