Techniques for designing and creating energy efficient cookware are provided. In accordance with the techniques cookware can include a cookware base having a cooking surface and heating surface. The heating surface can have a pattern of fins forming heat exchange channels. The channel fins can improve energy transfer while providing even distribution throughout the cooking surface. Methods of making the energy efficient cookware are provided. Methods of direct forming channel fins by impact bonding and forging are disclosed.
1. A method of making a piece of energy efficient cookware comprising: providing a piece of cookware having a wall and a base, the base including a heating surface and a cooking surface; andimpact bonding a piece of metal on the base using a patterned mould, simultaneously extruding said metal to create fins with a height of larger than 6 mm in a pattern complementary to the pattern of the mould operable to transfer thermal energy from a heat source to the cooking surface. 2. The method of claim 1, wherein the cookware comprises stainless steel. 3. The m...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (17)
- Park, Jong Peter. Air core cookware. USP2004036698337.
- Kim Myung-Suk,KRX. Bottom structure for multi-ply impact bonded bottom cookwares. USP1998015711290.
- Hasegawa Tokuichiro,JPX. Cooking container. USP2000076092520.
- Cheng Stanley K. (Kowloon HKX). Cooking pans. USP1988094768427.
- Vocke Henning L. (Helsingfors FIX) Saarenko Pauli (Jrvenp FIX). Cooking vessel. USP1990054926843.
- Coudurier Alain (Albens FRX). Cooking vessel having a base which is non-deformable under the action of heat. USP1994105357850.
- Cheng,Stanley Kin Sui; Tarenga,Roberto. Cooking vessel with multiply ringed bottom surface. USP2006127150279.
- Sarnoff Norton. Disposable foil pan. USP2001096293458.
- Cheng,Stanley Kin Sui; Tarenga,Roberto. Double wall cooking vessel. USP2006087097064.
- Gorsuch Roger K. (Fort Wayne IN) Bell Gordon D. (Fort Wayne IN) Henke Mitchell C. (Fort Wayne IN) Wibel Michelle (Fort Wayne IN) Bratton Ronald E. (Fort Wayne IN) Lee Effie J. (Fort Wayne IN). Grooved baking pan. USP1987064676151.
- Luo, Chin-Kuang. Method of conducting thermal energy, thermal conductor, and electrical appliance using the thermal conductor. USP2003096612115.
- Cartossi Nando (Novara IT). Method of heat and pressure bonding of plates of heat conductive metal onto stainless steel surfaces. USP1977064029253.
- Kim Myung Suk,KRX. Method of making multi-ply bottom of clad metal cookware. USP2000076082611.
- Galle Alfred (Idar-Oberstein DEX). Method of manufacturing a cooking utensil. USP1993115257717.
- Coissard Georges,FRX. Method of manufacturing a culinary vessel with reinforced bottom. USP1998095809630.
- Fu Hseuh-Chien (1098 Ravoli Dr. Pacific Palisades CA 90272) Fu Alvin (1098 Ravoli Dr. Pacific Palisades CA 90272). Pot or pan. USP1996105564589.
- Sollo, Giovanni. Process for the manufacture of cooking vessels and vessels obtained according to such process. USP2004086782599.