A towed sensor array maneuvering system and methods are disclosed. A towed airborne vehicle comprising a sensor array is actively maneuvered via a plurality of surfaces coupled thereto. The surfaces are controlled such that a desired path is tracked based on and as a function of desired tracking parameters.
1. A towed sensor array maneuvering system comprising: a towed airborne vehicle operable to be pulled by a towing airborne vehicle via a tow cable, and follow a path independently of the towing airborne vehicle;a controller coupled to the towed airborne vehicle and operable to actively control the towed airborne vehicle based on and as a function of sensed signals; anda sensor array coupled to the towed airborne vehicle and operable to receive sensed signals during flight, from a desired ground path to be followed by the towed airborne vehicle, the senso...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (15)
- Ulich Bobby L. (Tucson AZ). Airborne imaging lidar system employing towed receiver or transmitter. USP1993075231480.
- Carlson, Mark A.; Jordan, James J.; Russotti, John. Fast deploy, retrievable and reusable airborne counter-measure system. USP2004016683555.
- Piasecki Frank N. (Haverford PA). Glider aircraft tow control system. USP1993025188313.
- Houck, II,Ronald G.. Lifting foil. USP2006097100867.
- Opdahl Everett W. (Lutherville MD). Low profile deployment/retrieval system. USP1986074598882.
- Barringer, Anthony R.. Magnetotelluric geophysical survey system using an airborne survey bird. USP2004076765383.
- Jones, Richard D.; Speer, Thomas E.. Method and computer program product for controlling an aerodynamic vehicle having at least one structural mode. USP2009067548800.
- Jones, Richard D.; Speer, Thomas E.. Method and computer program product for controlling the actuators of an aerodynamic vehicle. USP2003076591169.
- Jones, Richard D.; Speer, Thomas E.. Method and computer program product for estimating at least one state of a dynamic system. USP2004036711476.
- Gizzarelli ; Sr. Nicholas (195 Prince\s Hill Ave. Barrington RI 02806). Rescue vehicle. USP1980044195694.
- Mouge, Pascal; Chalifoux, Emmanuel. Stable heli-borne vector platform for performing geophysical measurements. USP2005016845936.
- Hainsworth Barton J. ; Beaver ; Jr. William F.. System for deployment and retrieval of airborne towed vehicles. USP2001036199793.
- Christopher J. Colby. Towed airborne array system. USP2002076422506.
- Daikeler Wolfgang (Friedrichshafen DT) Exner Klaus Uwe (Immenstaad DT). Towed craft for representing aerial targets. USP1977034014481.
- Speer,Thomas E.. Vehicle control systems and corresponding sizing methods. USP2008097424350.