A nitrogen gas system for an aircraft is provided and operable in warm-up and normal modes. The system includes an air separation module (ASM), a line to transport nitrogen enriched air (NEA) from the ASM to a fuel distribution system and a diverter valve disposed on the line and configured to divert the NEA away from the fuel distribution system during warm-up operations.
1. A nitrogen gas system for an aircraft operable in warm-up and normal modes, the system comprising: an air separation module (ASM);a line to transport nitrogen enriched air (NEA) from the ASM to a fuel distribution systeman ejector having an outlet by which fluids are transportable to an aircraft exterior; anda diverter valve disposed on the line and configured to divert the NEA away from the fuel distribution system and toward the ejector without passing through any portion of the ASM during warm-up operations. 2. The system according to claim 1, furt...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (13)
- Victor P. Crome ; Alan J. Yoder. Air separation module using a fast start valve for fast warm up of a permeable membrane air separation module. USP2002126491739.
- Bonchonsky,Michael J.; Dow,Steven C.; Golles,Robert F.; Jensen,Bryan D.; Bonchonsky,Mike. Air separation system and method with modulated warning flow. USP2008057374601.
- Moravec,Bradford L.; Boggs,Royal E.; Graham,Rodney N.; Grim,Alan; Adkins,David A.; Snow, Jr.,Donald; Haack,Greg A.. Commercial aircraft on-board inerting system. USP2006127152635.
- Jones,Philip E.. Cooling system for an on-board inert gas generating system. USP2006026997013.
- DeFrancesco, Gregory L.; Rebours, Renaud. Dispatch critical fuel tank inerting system for aircraft. USP2012048147579.
- Surawski, Eric. Flow control for on-board inert gas generation system. USP2011047921869.
- Surawski,Eric. Flow control for on-board inert gas generation system. USP2009037509968.
- Leigh,James E.; Fellague,Kader A.; Isella,Giorgio C.; Roach,Paul J.. Gas generating system and method for inerting aircraft fuel tanks. USP2007127306644.
- Jones,Philip E.. Increasing the performance of aircraft on-board inert gas generating systems by turbocharging. USP2006057048231.
- Jones, Philip E.. Modular on-board inert gas generating system. USP2004056729359.
- Surawski, Eric. NEA distribution system for OBIGGS applications. USP2011128074932.
- Jensen, Bryan D.. Three flow architecture and method for aircraft OBIGGS. USP2009107608131.
- Bizzarro, Peter. Valve defining modulated and unmodulated flow paths. USP2009097584782.