A radar system for discriminating between sources of radar interference and targets of interest. The system includes a transmitter for transmitting radar signals into a region, a receiver for receiving return signals of the radar signals returned from within the region, and a processor for processing the return signals to discriminate between return signals returned from a first object and return signals returned from a second object where the return signals from the second object comprise both zero and non-zero Doppler components and interfere with the ...
1. A radar system for discriminating between sources of radar interference and targets of interest, the system comprising: a transmitter operable to transmit radar signals into a region; a receiver operable to receive return signals of said radar signals returned from within said region; and a processor operable to process the return signals to discriminate between return signals returned from a first object comprising a target of interest and return signals returned from a second object comprising a source of radar interference wherein said return signa...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (19)
- Oswald, Gordon Kenneth Andrew; Carter, Edwin Christopher; Utsi, Per Arne Vincent; Pumphrey, Samuel Julius; Phillips, Desmond Keith; Burchett, Michael Hugh; Smithson, Allan Geoffrey; Edgecombe, Jonathan Peter. Adaptive radar. USP2012118314732.
- Long Maurice W. (1036 Somerset Dr. ; NW. Atlanta GA 30327). Doppler radar detection system. USP1996015485157.
- Wicks, Michael C.; Zhang, Yuhong. Generalized inner product method and apparatus for improved detection and discrimination. USP2011037916068.
- Jacomini Omar J. (Box 912 Severna Park MD 21146). Helicopter rotating blade detection system. USP1981064275396.
- Asano Yoshikazu,JPX ; Harada Tomohisa,JPX. Holographic radar. USP2001096288672.
- Poirier Joseph L. (Chelmsford MA). Intrusion detection system having look-up sensor instrumentation for intrusion range and altitude measurements. USP1982034318102.
- Madewell,J. Michael. Method and device for the detection and track of targets in high clutter. USP2006127154433.
- Ludloff Albrecht (Ulm DEX) Minker Manfred (Ulm DEX) Hagedorn Frank (Nersingen DEX). Method for detecting and classifying helicopters. USP1993075231402.
- Rubin Willian L. (Whitestone NY) Leyh Carl H. (Floral Park NY). Microburst precursor detector. USP1993115262782.
- Timothy Joseph Nohara CA; Peter Thomas Weber CA. Multi-channel moving target radar detection and imaging apparatus and method. USP2002066400306.
- Rihaczek, August W.; Mitchell, Richard L.. Non-scanning radar for detecting and tracking targets. USP2009127626536.
- Albanese Damian F. (Chatsworth CA) Klein Albert M. (Chatsworth CA). PRC/FM CW Radar system. USP1980124241347.
- Atlas David (7420 Westlake Ter. Bethesda MD 20817). Radar detection of hazardous small scale weather disturbances. USP1987034649388.
- Oswald, Gordon Kenneth Andrew. Radar system. USP2014108860604.
- Urkowitz Harry (Philadelphia PA) Bucci Nicholas J. (Upper Darby PA) Freedman Jerome E. (Margate NJ). Radar with adaptive range sidelobe suppression. USP1996015481270.
- Merritt David A. (982 N. Cedar Brook Rd. Boulder CO 80304). Statistical averaging method for wind profiler doppler spectra. USP1996105568151.
- Abramovich,Yuri; Turcaj,Pavel; Spencer,Nicholas Keith; Ellard,Robert M; Lyudviga,Yuriy. Surface wave radar. USP2006127145503.
- Broniwitz Laurence E. (Los Angeles CA) Landau Mark I. (Los Angeles CA) Pearson ; III John B. (Santa Monica CA). System for resolving velocity ambiguity in pulse-doppler radar. USP1976013935572.
- Wobben,Aloys. Wind energy park around a building to be protected. USP2007037195445.